Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

coyo7e posted:

Holy poo poo, I tried to log into my character on giran1, there's a 240 minute estimated wait time.

I'm gonna be in giran2 for now jesus

I think that's just the number of characters ahead of you. It took me about half a minute to log in right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

coyo7e posted:

I am back to Giran01, playing a mage because the rogue was boring and everybody is creaming themselves looking for healers in their party.

Are there​ dungeons or content where you actually need someone to hold aggro or heal?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zotix posted:

I'll likely jump over to the guild tonight. I'll make a heavy push in chat for north Americans. Obviously, at this point in time we don't have enough goons to fill the guild. I'm pretty sure shrine is kind of half dead/ half filled with actives. But until we have enough active goons in one spot we should just fill with active north Americans as it's important to have people to play with during prime time.

I can't emphasize enough that it really does turn into an mmo. You need tanks and heals. It's not hella complicated like wow is with crazy procs and poo poo, but the holy trinity is alive.

And if you can get real groups together for hot time spamming you'll see the fastest leveling out there.

shrine has like 4 or 5 people we could purge but the guild chat is pretty dead and I'm not sure there are enough goons playing that could commit to an actual MMO guild with all that that entails. I don't think there's enough people in the guild high enough to clear the first dungeon though...

Anyway I cleared out a bunch of inactives and added everyone on the list here. Still got a couple more spots so add me as SAvemebarry

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zotix posted:

I can assure you with 100% confidence that when this game get's N/A servers if I play them, I will not be playing a tank.

What's wrong with the tanks?

• Locked thread