Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
What is the difference between the blue and gold colors of the Auto-Battle button?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
Should I move from Shine to whatever the other guild is called then?

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Zotix posted:

Everyone is welcome in Tricksters, and as more people get to higher levels we can pusher harder content.

I sent a request to join, same name.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
What's the best way to get Adena? That is my biggest drawback right now because everything requires it to level stuff and such. I do all the quests and even farm the Knights in the 2nd dungeon but I am constantly out of Adena.

Also for the Bind Letters quest does anyone know where to find all the letters/numbers?

I got a lot of O,R,E & V from the 2nd elite dungeon from farming the nights. I need 1,2,I,N,A,G,U,T & F though.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Zotix posted:

Are you doing scrolls you loot? Those are almost free money. Bind all your C's into B's and B's into A's. I get about 12k per scroll at my level. You can buy 10 a day from the consumable shop for gold, and 10 a day for diamonds. If you buy the ones for gold you lose about 2k once you include the purchase cost then take the reward away. That's kind of like printing XP though.

I haven't been doing the scrolls. I have a bunch built up so I will do those after I get done with other daily stuff. Thanks.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Zotix posted:

You can do 5 a day. BUT, you can reset those 5 for 50 red gems. You can do that 3x a day. So, in total, you can do 20 scrolls daily for a cost of 150 red gems. This is how people are leveling so fast.

Cool, the leveling part isn't really a problem. I have been playing less than 2 weeks now and am at level 40 right now. I just need Adena for EVERYTHING...

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I haven't been playing much each day. Just letting it idle while at work and then a little at night if I am doing something I can coax it along once in a while.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
In the Adena dungeon is there a trick to avoiding the dragons straight forward special? The one that puts the red lines going forward from him, the circle one I can avoid but the other one hits me every time even if I get out of the red area. It sucks because it knocks you down and stuns you long enough to stop your combo count.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

coyo7e posted:

I think I accidentally found a small 'sploit that I'm not the first to notice, but when you swap channels, you enter a new local instance including new respawn tables, so it's not unlikely that if you move to a boss mob's spawn and then shift to another channel, they might just be standing there chillin'. I accidentally did this standing at Necross today while I was trying to find my groupmates in my party, and was like hmm, I bet this is totally abusable for some of those more out of the way bosses.. I wonder if a 5 player party could abuse this mechanic by sendnig out a scout who then calls everyone to switch to a channel when they fnid a boss..? :D

I've been using this when I need to fight the area sub-boss mobs. They are all on different timers on the channels so if you get to the spot and they are not there you can jump to another channel and hopefully find them. There is a 3 minute time on changing channels though. You can also use this if there are 10 people waiting for the mob to spawn, change channel to find a less crowded spot.

It does look like the main field bosses are on the same timers across the channels though. I was hoping that they weren't because I always seem to miss them and there are usually 300 people at them when it gets within 20 minutes of spawn time.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I still cant get the 1 or A ones so I can do the first 2. Killed about 10 world bosses now and never got a single drop from them because there are 1,000,000 people there though I see numbers from getting hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.
I am probably done with this, kinda lost interest and now I am checking out Crusaders of Light which so far I am liking better.

• Locked thread