Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
I stand outside the Dad Factory and cheer them as they come off the line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Hot new daddies about to drop. Check my YouTube channel for the unboxing videos

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
The 2018 Daddies are coming in to your local All-American Dad dealership, though scuttlebutt says they're just rebranded Koreans under an American marque.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
*I* heard the Chill & Cool Dad has a hacky sack that you can SMOKE

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Overbearing Dad comes with a pre-filled out form to a military academy and a limited edition duffel bag to put your low self esteem in

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Inappropriate Dad comes without any pants and a half-full can of beer. Comes with an assortment of t-shirts with some pretty embarrassing and awkward pictures and slogans, and belches and farts randomly

Macnult

Hi appreciator, I'm dad

google THIS

Macnult posted:

Hi appreciator, I'm dad

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Some people say there's only one World's Greatest Dad. The debate rages to this day.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

Impkins Patootie

i could go 4 some mollycoddling right now

Impkins Patootie

single mothers make better lovers

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/03/10-reasons-why-single-mums-are-great-in-bed-5087046/

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

the After School Special Dad comes with a collection of khakis, matching windbreakers, plaid button downs and tough-but-gentle-love filled ill-thought advice to wrap up all your problems in 53 minutes or less, with cookies and milk afterward.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

the After School Special Dad comes with a collection of khakis, matching windbreakers, plaid button downs and tough-but-gentle-love filled ill-thought advice to wrap up all your problems in 53 minutes or less, with cookies and milk afterward.

Yeah, but he's also so nosy and naggy.

"You smoking pot? You sneaking out to sketchy dance clubs to meet older men? You anorexic? You being bullied? TALK TO ME!"

And you finally have enough and blow up like "Christ, everything is just a big crisis with you! Lay off!"

And he's like "Good! Great! We can build something from that!"

----------------

Mariana Horchata

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI

Ultra Spoot

*pulls up to the dad- thru* Ummmmmmmm... lemme get the dadbod combo with a side of casual racism that everyone just kind of ignores so as not to cause family drama, and uhhhhhh... *3 second pause* hold being able to work the satellite tv remote

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Splatmaster posted:

Inappropriate Dad comes without any pants and a half-full can of beer. Comes with an assortment of t-shirts with some pretty embarrassing and awkward pictures and slogans, and belches and farts randomly

oh, you didn't tell them--there's a new deluxe model Inappropriate Dad+ who owns seven different political slogan t-shirts with fonts ranging from papyrus to goudy old sans and royalty free clip art on them now! he even has a matching hat, commemorative coin, walking stick and nascar placard of all of his favorite late night political pundit, Dalf Blaggar of the Hawk News Network. he also has a scratch and sniff 1995 Dodge Dakota in his playset.

cda

by Hand Knit

Ultra Spoot posted:

*pulls up to the dad- thru* Ummmmmmmm... lemme get the dadbod combo with a side of casual racism that everyone just kind of ignores so as not to cause family drama, and uhhhhhh... *3 second pause* hold being able to work the satellite tv remote

Peg Sliderskew
I'm your worst nightmare- a daddy depreciator. I take them out of the box and throw the packaging away, put all the stickers on wonky and cut their hair when I get bored. And then my toddler chews their feet.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

*Sitting at my desk at the office, looking down the hall, as Jim sighs and takes a sip from his "Worlds #2 Dad" coffee mug his son gave him*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

*Sitting at my desk at the office, looking down the hall, as Jim sighs and takes a sip from his "Worlds #2 Dad" coffee mug his son gave him*

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I just keep them in the boxes. Sometimes i like to stack multiple dads on top of each other.

Mariana Horchata

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

oh, you didn't tell them--there's a new deluxe model Inappropriate Dad+ who owns seven different political slogan t-shirts with fonts ranging from papyrus to goudy old sans and royalty free clip art on them now! he even has a matching hat, commemorative coin, walking stick and nascar placard of all of his favorite late night political pundit, Dalf Blaggar of the Hawk News Network. he also has a scratch and sniff 1995 Dodge Dakota in his playset.

jose christo is that what i sound like when i post??? HA

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mariana Horchata posted:

jose christo is that what i sound like when i post??? HA

Mariana Horchata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzLFNELeCI

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
You don't see a lot of people with bad dads, but maybe that non-appearance is an innate core component of dads which are bads.

----------------

Peg Sliderskew

Kthulhu5000 posted:

You don't see a lot of people with bad dads, but maybe that non-appearance is an innate core component of dads which are bads.

Maybe there are no bad dads, only bad owners...

Courtesy of Manifisto

Philip Rivers

hockey jockey posted:

Maybe there are no bad dads, only bad owners...

no my dad is bad

sb hermit

mine was an import so the English isn't perfect

on the other hand, dad jokes don't come with this model and are actually incompatible with them

vanisher

You drive a brand new Daddy off the lot and that thing loses 30% of its value as soon as it hits the curb. Some will ruin that daddy by not giving it a proper garage and putting a ton of wear and tear on it.

Now you take that same daddy and you love that thing up? Keep it out of the sun and keep it well lubed? In 20 or 30 years you'll have a classic heirloom that's appreciated ten fold.

treasure bear

D3 this year was really exciting, lots of new daddies to look forward to. I can't wait.

vanisher

D3 has changed a lot from when it started. It used to be all about the new daddies and incorporated small families. Now you have all these giant daddies just pumping out the same kids over and over each year.

They even have these models they pay to dress up like daddies at the convention for pictures, but real daddies don't look like that and it puts a lot of unrealistic body expectations on real life daddies.

vanisher fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jun 22, 2017

google THIS

vanisher posted:

D3 has changed a lot from when it started. It used to be all about the new daddies and incorporated small families. Now you have all these giant daddies just pumping out the same kids over and over each year.

They even have these models they pay to dress up like daddies at the convention for pictures, but real daddies don't look like that and it puts a lot of unrealistic body expectations on real life daddies.

OK but don't tell me that that teaser for Actual Fishing 2018 wasn't sick af

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

Macnult posted:

Hi appreciator, I'm dad

sig by vanisher™®

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I'm all for adopting and appreciating rescue daddies, but I think getting them from the rundown tavern down the block is crossing a line. It's ain't no Wednesday night Sizzler, I'll tell you that much.

----------------

Lawrence Gilchrist

Ugh, you collect Funko dads? Those things all look the same. Get you some Revoltech or Kotobukiya dads if you want something nice to look at.

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

fuck. marry. t-rex

I love daddies and this thread is a let down

fuck. marry. t-rex

Something people forget a lot with daddies is the personality is maybe more important than the body. Hard to say for sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

check out the father figure on that one

• Locked thread