Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I'm glad that The Funkosaurus was in this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

the_american_dream posted:

I hate to say this and id really like to see her in something else because despite the awful character Ruth Negga is very watchable/ charismatic but I dont know if she's a good actress. Or maybe just miscast

She was in an show over here in Ireland called "Love/Hate" and she plays a pouty whinger in that too.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Hoover rather obviously took the bit of soul out of the SoK to turn him back into an unstoppable killing machine to be used again at some later point if Jesse gets out of hand for the Grail.

• Locked thread