Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The supervisor mentioned that someone was missing from Hell when she was talking to one of her underlings, so it doesn't have anything to do with Eugene.

It's probably God and the Devil hanging out in blues clubs picking up women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

How long has Eugene been in Hell? It seems like such a short time, but I guess time could work differently in Hell

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Who's house did the missile hit? I missed who it was or I don't recognize the name and missed the joke

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Zwille posted:

Whenever people bring up plot points from the original comics I often have a hard time believing that was in the comics until I remember. Haha.

Anyway, wasn't Tulip handing something over to Starr in Season 1 in the cinema? Or am I misremembering things?

Season 1, particularly episode 1 seems really weird in retrospect. I wonder if Season 3 will take place in Angelville with Jodie and whatshisname, the fishfucker? Certainly seems like they're going for the one location per seasons shtick that TWD had, too.

It was Tulip's boss/contact who gave them crime jobs

It was blueprints of some kind

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Starr casually mentioning his rape epiphany was one of those I'm going to hell for laughing at this moments

• Locked thread