Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Comic They're going to do that arc. Holy gently caress!

Probably one of the top 2 arcs in terms of stuff that would hold up super well on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

My Lovely Horse posted:

Ennis' fixation on Ireland, World War II and Vietnam is a lot more powerful than his fixation on rape, if you ask me.

LTTP but

Ennis fixation on Ireland is pretty understandable given, yknow..He's from Ulster. A lot of Preacher is his weird, hosed up love letter to America and the experience of emmigrating there.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

mallratcal posted:

AMC has posted a preview trailer for the 2nd half of the season, and the 2nd half looks pretty amazing. Spoilers of course.

http://www.amc.com/shows/preacher/video-extras/season-02/episode-00/preacher-season-2-official-comic-con-trailer

Well, I'm sold on Herr Stark completely.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Herr Starr still the best. The deadpan delivery kills me, wonder if we'll get to see the allfather..

• Locked thread