Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Comic They're going to do that arc. Holy gently caress!

"Burn, you fuckers!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Dave Syndrome posted:

Does anyone speak French well enough to tell me what Denis is saying? I got something about "apartment" and "egotistical" but not much else. Any explanation why he lets Cassidy stay in his house for free? Does he owe him a favor or something?

It was basically "What the gently caress are these people doing in my house? You're so egotistical. Why do I have to put up with this poo poo?".

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Also, we're getting The Messiah, too. I really hope it's someone off-the-wall like Gilbert Gottfried.

It's probably gonna be Seth Rogen.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Tulip's PTSD arc is the loving worst. Tulip is the loving worst.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Seriously when they cut away from the extremely interesting and important developments of Starr and Jesse to have Tulip stand around in the kitchen being angry I actually groaned out loud.

Yeah, she just sucks the fun out of the show. Besides, the subject matter is so poorly handled and really feels out of place.

• Locked thread