Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
But LOL at the joyless fucksticks in the comments of that bloody disgusting article:

-I quit watching the abomination halfway through the season. They changed every character, changed the origins, changed the backstory set a whole season in a town that isn't really part of the story except for 4 pages of backstory that should have been accounted for in 2 minutes of screen time. Yeah, it looks pretty. It's boring as hell and lacks any sense of pace and has had all of the humor and soul leeched out of it.

-Awesome, they will continue to completely ignore the source material for yet another season...

-Renewal was a favor to Rogan. Gotta keep face in Hollywood circles that his first venture onto the small screen wasn't an absolute failure. The show is just violence for violence sake with barely any plot. And where's the character development? We know pieces of their lives/motivations but nothing concrete and we're already up to episode 6. I love Tulip, she lights up the screen but even she's become boring with all her "Jesse be bad" BS. Go off and do a job, reclaim your lady balls and stop being a pest. Yeah, yeah, they'll tie it all together later. Well, they are boring the hell out of me now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BIG HEADLINE posted:

the only peek we got at Hell was when the Saint was leaving it, and it was classic fire, brimstone, and demon Hell

That wasn't hell, that was the smouldering ruins of Annville.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh

• Locked thread