Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Data Graham posted:

So did like nobody else watch last night's episode or what?

This Jesse's got a loving dark streak a mile wide, jesus man.

I really enjoyed the montage of loving/beer/test/ repeat. Anyone know that song that was playing.

It's been years since I read the comics but did they even talk about "what happened in Dallas" and why Jessie went to Anvil in the first place?

Also, the Saint of Killers would kill a child?! He's a bad man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

counterfeitsaint posted:

This is starting to get repetitive. Go to new place, has adventures with new people, SoK comes in and kills everyone, move on.

I hoping we get to see Cassidy yell at the foppish Anne Rice Vampire guy this season. Would be a nice B story, unless it was all in flashback. I don't remember.

It's nice not remembering the comic chapter and verse. I think I recall a character or story beat and then I get something else instead. Keeps me interested.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

When Herr Starr began to "self consummate" my girlfriend asked "Would that work?" and was not dissapointed.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I really hope they get Tulip out of this funk.

Tonight's episode was so great. Featherstone (the lady Agent) clearing the jam while the other guy just stood there was a really fun scene along with the Dennis Cassidy father/son moment.

I'm hoping we get another Big Bad that's not The Saint but we will see.

Some of this may be covered in the comics but I hadn't read those in years.

• Locked thread