Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
What denomination tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

very strange

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

porfiria posted:

Still, the Muslims started it so it's still their fault.

*Conveniently leaves out how the Crusades (white people) started it.*

lol

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

gently caress this, for the inevitable gbs response

hahahahahaha

oh

hahahaha

ok

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
it sucks that people were injured but importantly friends, gbs... need i say more

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
what if the white person who ran them over was a muslim? or had you not considered that......

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
is the finsbury park mosque still salafist though? On the wikipedia article it says after it was shut down for 2 years for terror links it was reopened with reformed leadership

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I'm not sure how that twitter use knows he's christian or his motives, but if he is then as a christian he can suck my dang dick. #figtree #nofruit

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hitchensgoespop posted:

I've come to check in on the GBS racism crew, what's the spicy take on this peplords?

wh.... who are you? how did you get in here?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i'm assuming from his vocabulary this guy is from reddit? someone help me out here

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I saw a unmaked white van driving like an idiot tonight. It was just whatever fly by night contractor Amazon was using to delivery my phone charger and Amazon Wand though.

do you ever leave your apartment?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I had dinner at my Dad's with my family, rode home with my sister-in-law and played with my nephew for about 40 minutes at her house (They live within walking distance from my house), then my partner and me went to meet two good friends out at a bar, got home, hosed and he is currently sleeping on top of me on the sofa.

But I bet your night was great though.

So you do have experiences that don't involve paying someone to do something for you, or leering at poors outside your front window? Might want to talk about them sometime as well

hitchensgoespop posted:

I'll have you know I'm a big deal in Pet Island. I just like coming to GBS to try and work out who's genuinely racist and who's being "ironic"

Pet island is good, but you guys could stand to make posts more often. There are topics there that have over two thousand views and zero replies!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

hitchensgoespop posted:

Bit harsh. Can't I come I here to see racist people without being insulted?

You should, but politics threads attract the worst. welcome to GBS. Here are some threads you should check out. these are actually good

cat thread

sword thread

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
D.A.R.E.

daesh attack resistance education

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Head North posted:

Yes hello I'm retarded and I've been reclaiming the word retard since I registered my account. Triggered, fuckers?

Whoa, as a fucker, that's our word. please stop with the hate

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Violence is good actually

It's the only way we've ever solved anything in the world. Where would we be without violence today I ask you? Probably still rolling around in the mud with the animals

So no terror attacks in wales, then. gotcha

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Shaocaholica posted:

Pretty sure scrutinizing salafists/wahhabists is already racist by western standards. It's too late.

Just curious but when has this been true? This seems like something you'd only see in wahhab-supporting gulf states.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

Looks like it's spreading some more - http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/fairfax/police-search-for-girl-missing-from-religious-institution/450100705

Some spanish dude attacked a group of teens outside a mosque and killed a girl. Cops are saying it's just a simple case of road rage but idk what kind of road rage compels you to get out of the car and kill people

I'm more confused about the arrest. They found the body a day later and just arrested someone driving around nearby? And then the police department immediately posts his photograph on twitter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Apparently all her friends ran away when he started assaulting her... I know they're teenagers, but that's a little messed up

• Locked thread