Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine if a Muslim van terrorist and a white van terrorist showed up to the same thing, and it turned into a van fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TTerrible posted:

Please come and visit us. The game is choosing when to come.

Do you wait for our post-EU currency to completely plunge into worthlessness so you can pay us to eat dirt for your amusement?? Or do you come sooner before we devolve into an entirely mad max based society? Think fast, Theresa May is attempting to reignite the troubles in Northern Ireland for a bonus round.

I thought you guys already ate dirt. Isn't a "Ploughman's Lunch" like half dirt?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zorodius posted:

For some reason this proves the government needs more surveillance powers! -- Theresa May, probably

Theresa May isn't going to show her face in public because of this

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They're saying it might be Welsh separatists.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TTerrible posted:

Has the D&D thread expressed concern for how this might impact Jeremy Corbyns yougov polling?

I'm reading both threads, and it's fun to see people talk about what the inevitable response in the other thread must be. As if you can't just click three times and see for yourself.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thundercracker posted:

I actually agree with Macron that the moderate left and right will end up merging politically and battling out with the extremists at both ends.

That's going to be fun... or something

lol that's so loving stupid

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

the video of the dude being subdued is pretty amazing. show it to people who are all 'RELIGION OF PEACE LOL'. if that had been a muslim dude who had just run over a bunch of christians that dude would be loving beaten to death then and there

What? Has that ever happened?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

no but there hasn't in modern times been an attack on a non-muslim religious gathering in the western world by an unarmed muslim that I'm aware of. but rest assured if this happened at a church gathering in the states, people would be kicking skulls in.

anyways my point is that the behaviour of the people who were just attacked at their place of worship was remarkable in its restraint.

compared to that thing that happened in your imagination, yeah

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

VikingSkull posted:

hell naw I'd have kicked the motherfucker too

yeah, I'm not sure how that guy getting kicked to death would've been bad

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

lol, this guy 'your statement about western values and behaviour is imagination! fanciful follies!'

'ya I'd totally kill him'

You imagined a scenario that hasn't happened and acted like it was the most likely thing in the world despite it's non-existence. Like, it literally hasn't happened, and then you got mad when people pointed that out.

And yeah I'm totally fine with white supremacist terrorists getting kicked to death.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Walrus posted:

I'm drawing the conclusion that the racist Christians out there should take a look at the conduct of people in london last night and think about it for a while. I have also guessed that under certain circumstances a muslim who did this in america would be dead. not sure why this strikes such a chord.

because you're just making poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

whatever7 posted:

So what's a catch phrase to yell out when you plunge into a roomful of muslims?

Proletarians of all countries, unite!

"You will never take Vienna!"

• Locked thread