Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Ffffffffuck the gardai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Glenn Quebec posted:

Everyone in the UK between words in a sentence:

"I was...EHHHM...thinking about.....EHHHHHMM...getting a chicken ...EHHHHM.. parmo."

Still preferable to that brain-dead uhhhhhh sound septic tanks make.

Up the ra!

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

"errrmm hey seamus, we've been seeing a lot o' fightin' and killin' between protestants and catholics. it's pretty bad, lots of people dead every year. what d'ya reckon we call it?"

"i've got it! 'The Troubles!'"

"brilliant!"

*people everywhere else roll their eyes at the most euphemistic term for sectarian violence ever*

Lol 5 times as many people were killed in LA over colours and there's not even a name for it.

Besides, the Irish don't have a hard-on for hyperbole like Anglos do. They called WW2 the Emergency.

• Locked thread