Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012
Just about to vote for the big E and it's already a done deal.
Good on you Grey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012
9% Deck Crew and 1% I am the Night. For Wayne, need to get him started early.

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012

Grey Hunter posted:

Poor Wayne is going to be so confused when he is expected to do more than provide tea and starched lining.

That's why we're starting small, easing him into it, you cant start with grappling to enemy destroyers and punching out the bridge crew.

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012

AJ_Impy posted:

30 Torp bombers
20 fighters
15 recon
4 dive bombers
1 Batplane.

Hey now, Don't go grabbing the mid season upgrade on the first day, keep that back at pearl where we can pick it up when we're ready.

Acebuckeye13 posted:

As such, I recommend the following aircraft complement:

1 fighter squadron (VF) composed of 18 fighters
1 bombing squadron (VB) composed of 18 dive bombers
1 scouting squadron (VS) composed of 18 dive bombers*
1 torpedo squadron (VT) composed of 18 torpedo bombers

This on the other hand is a proposal I can get behind. I vote for Acebuckeye13's Aircraft allotment.

• Locked thread