Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm glad you're happy with it! :)

However, I also won't be offended if someone else comes up with something better. Keep on trucking, thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.

FPzero posted:

Here's a few avatars. The Waluigi stomping one is the only one that I've used on SA before.

Grabbing the Samus Newspaper av. I've got a ton of steam gift codes from Humble Bundle if you want a prize.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Appreciated, but no need! I tossed them up in here for free by anyone to grab (Plus I have so many things to play already). Glad you liked it!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Oh I forgot to mention I got my gave from videogames. I'm not on steam ver often these days so it took me awhile to get around to claiming it but thanks!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

mep.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Wile E. Toyota
Jul 18, 2008

Under no circumstances should you be proud of someone for wearing flip-flops.

What's this from? :)

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I believe it's a Goemon character.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Wile E. Toyota posted:

What's this from? :)

it's Yae from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon on the N64. she's a cool ninja lady. I found it here https://www.models-resource.com/nintendo_64/mysticalninjastarringgoemon/

it was the only one not in a t-pose

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Kewpuh posted:

here you go buddy!!!

Made this avatar size.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The poop has the same arm/leg going forward at once instead of the opposing arm/leg, this bugs me.

Fashinated
May 21, 2003

nom nom nom
Can I have a cool Bloodborne av anyone?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hi guys, maybe you can use this.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i made this a while ago and this seems the best place for it

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Is this the place to request an avatar? I'm really bad at sizing things appropriately. If someone could avatar the bit from 4:28 (really last .4 of 4:27) - 4:33 in this video (GoT spoilers through season 6 finale), I'd be eternally grateful. My gut feeling is that it's too long though. :smith:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Hi i do avs sometimes you can use them and also tell me what you might like and i might do it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Chaotic Flame posted:

Is this the place to request an avatar? I'm really bad at sizing things appropriately. If someone could avatar the bit from 4:28 (really last .4 of 4:27) - 4:33 in this video (GoT spoilers through season 6 finale), I'd be eternally grateful. My gut feeling is that it's too long though. :smith:

I tried to shrink it down but it's difficult to meet the file size restriction here. :(

Perhaps someone can do a better job than this:

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Video Nasty posted:

I tried to shrink it down but it's difficult to meet the file size restriction here. :(

Perhaps someone can do a better job than this:

This was my fear. Thanks for trying though!

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
If any one can figure out how to slim some gifs down without looking like poo poo this twitter account has some great ones

https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/876040676554625024

https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/893040536382132225

ROJO
Jan 14, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Here are some I have sitting around:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Mush Man posted:

Back home. Here's some more.

hello i took this one, thanks for the av

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

I took this. Thank you for a wonderful avatar!

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

What software do you guys use to make all these neat avatars, especially the animated ones?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I just use Photoshop

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler
I Use GIMP because it's free, and sometimes bring out VirtualDub for extracting frames from videos. Although, PhotoShop has a nifty feature where you can export a lossy GIF that has a little better compression.

OneLeggedPigeon
Aug 19, 2017

Lizard Wizard posted:

Hi guys, maybe you can use this.

Are you looking for something like these?

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Oven Wrangler

BexGu posted:

If any one can figure out how to slim some gifs down without looking like poo poo this twitter account has some great ones

https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/876040676554625024

https://twitter.com/ktwfc/status/893040536382132225

Had to experiment a bit to make these work, but they came out alright. Can't really resize to capture the full scenes because, yeah, it ruins the pixel art.

OneLeggedPigeon posted:

Are you looking for something like these?

Nice work for your first post. Welcome to the forums! :D

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Oh my word! Oh my word!
I ADORE THIS.

OneLeggedPigeon
Aug 19, 2017

Mush Man posted:

Nice work for your first post. Welcome to the forums! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to contributing what I can to this community.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.

Those Toads are pretty neat, but I'm guessing they're all singular and not in any bigger resolution?

This is also pretty neat, but I'm not sure if you had mentioned using it before?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Seiyal posted:

Those Toads are pretty neat, but I'm guessing they're all singular and not in any bigger resolution?

This is also pretty neat, but I'm not sure if you had mentioned using it before?

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Seiyal posted:

They were originally one image on some Japanese blog years back and I just split them up.
But yeah it's pixel art. You could reduce the size by half since it's been doubled for that blocky look, or you could multiply that result by any integer to scale it up, but anything else will look shite.

Seiyal
Jul 9, 2015

In my mind I just pretend. My brain is my only true friend.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

*nope, not gonna break the page again sorry*
That must be for only the greatest of moderators, size gigantic!

Heran Bago posted:

They were originally one image on some Japanese blog years back and I just split them up.
But yeah it's pixel art. You could reduce the size by half since it's been doubled for that blocky look, or you could multiply that result by any integer to scale it up, but anything else will look shite.

I don't think I'll be able to give it a shot but I can see why it'd be an issue size-wise. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it! (both of you)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

This is really good.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

gonna avatar change for october is this a good idea

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

an actual dog posted:

gonna avatar change for october is this a good idea

extremely

bloodmeal
Sep 30, 2017
Any Legend of the Galactic Heroes fans here?

Zu Jeder Zeit, An Jedem Ort, Bleibt Das Tun, Der Menschen Das Gleiche
In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

stop posting my vasteel ocs

e: this guy has john truitt's voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san