Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I'm gonna make something for you, don't let me forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I intended to actually make you a custom animation, but I'm clearly not getting anything done.

So instead I made some variations on this cactus man from Time Zone

----------

----------

----------

Olive! fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 24, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

VideoGames posted:

2nd Place is:
Olive Garden Tonight with:

Wow, I'm really glad you liked the cactusmen so much!
I'll gladly accept a platinum upgrade since you offered :D

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

VideoGames posted:

Absolutely, give me an address with which to mail you a cert and I will :D

I'm not sure how certs work exactly and whether it needs to be the email associated with my account, but even if it doesn't need to be I can check it anyway.

- - -

Olive! fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 8, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

VideoGames posted:

What extension should I be using? And nope, the cert can be used for your account no matter what :D

Ah, sorry. A simple .com, my friend.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

VideoGames posted:

Sent! I hope you enjoy all these wonderful platinum features!

Thanks for the fancy new grenade. :)

Congrats to the other winners, and hopefully some other users get some use out of some of these other avatars!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Lizard Wizard posted:

I am looking for some manner of cute and/or strange lizard or dragon. I'd prefer it be at least slightly obscure - in other words, not the main character of a well-known game.

Video game critters dressed as wizards are also welcome.

Obscure dragons? Sounds like the case for another Time Zone avatar!

It also has one other sprite, a swooping attack:

I'm not sure what to do with this in terms of an avatar but if you have any ideas I'm open.
I could also try to edit a wizard hat on to the dragon if you're interested.

Olive! fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Jul 20, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I gave it a shot.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I'm glad you're happy with it! :)

However, I also won't be offended if someone else comes up with something better. Keep on trucking, thread!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The poop has the same arm/leg going forward at once instead of the opposing arm/leg, this bugs me.

• Locked thread