Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh cool, so the message here is that the number one contender can be fought off and beaten up before he even gets to his title match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Joe looking like a real threat to Lesnar I tell you what

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Gotta keep Roman strong :sigh:

:negative:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
So that announcement????

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
THE BIG DOG RETAINS HIS YARD

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Kawalimus posted:

Cena had plenty of promos like that and always stayed face. He was way better at walking that fine line though. Reigns was just pure heel.

That's what i mean, that was just heelish on every level. It's just bad business at this point for him not to be heel.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I have to admit, here as a member of the WWE universe, I have two big questions

Why is this chump Samoa Joe getting a title match instead of the Big Dog?

What was the Big Dog's announcement going to be before he was rudely interrupted? I'm on the edge of my seat here!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Roman is handsome and strong, unlike that smelly piece of poo poo Sam Oha Joe

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I was in the middle of saying 'y'know, at least they've let Joe look good in the buildup to Brock' aloud when roman immediately punched him and made him run away.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Oh cool, so the message here is that the number one contender can be fought off and beaten up before he even gets to his title match?

gotta set it up early that only roman can win

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Seeing a preview for Smackdown just now realizing I'm going to be seeing that in person is a different sensation.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sam ooooooooooahhhh Joe

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I feel bad for Just Joe.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CBJSprague24 posted:

Seeing a preview for Smackdown just now realizing I'm going to be seeing that in person is a different sensation.

You get to see Dad-niel Bryan and cheer him for being a proud poppa! :3:

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
did you think the announcement would be interesting? well gently caress you

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
samoyed joe

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ok joe's gotta be winning that match.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Kawalimus posted:

haha

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gee, what kinda gently caress finish are we gonna get here.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
If you are important in WWE you get your own font

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Kawalimus posted:

There are only two ways this match is ending:

Joe wins because BRAUN runs in and kills Roman setting them up for Summerslam

Roman wins

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

He's gonna lose.

Then beat up Roman afterwards.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Kawalimus posted:

Braun interferes, Joe doesn't actually get anything out of it, screencap this post.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Gee, what kinda gently caress finish are we gonna get here.

My heart wants Braun

My head says Taker

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Right yeah Braun will probably come in.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i doubt they just let reigns win because that would be one of the dumbest booking 101 decisions to make

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Why is the Hardyz theme different? It doesn't kick in straight away like it's on repeat

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i doubt they just let reigns win because that would be one of the dumbest booking 101 decisions to make

He'll lose but he'll be on the verge of winning before the interference.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Basically you can take the result of this match as a pretty accurate reading of what Joe/Lesnar is gonna be.

Joe wins with interference/inconclusive finish: Brock Match
Joe wins clean: Might actually get a real match
Roman wins: lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Logic says Joe should win or Stroman should run in but WWE booking has been bad lately so get ready for Reigns winning

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I hope Bayley comes out in Sting makeup and assaults Roman

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Big Queefy posted:

That's what i mean, that was just heelish on every level. It's just bad business at this point for him not to be heel.

Yeah they really should but I get the sense they just want him to be "the next Cena" . They see him as their top guy and they are not budging. I doubt Reigns will ever be top face material and they're better off transitioning him into a full heel and letting someone better suited for that role to overcome him. But I bet we will just get the Cena treatment for the foreseeable future.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Roman will only turn heel when it's time for him to put Big Cass over as the great face of WWE

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah they really should but I get the sense they just want him to be "the next Cena" . They see him as their top guy and they are not budging. I doubt Reigns will ever be top face material and they're better off transitioning him into a full heel and letting someone better suited for that role to overcome him. But I bet we will just get the Cena treatment for the foreseeable future.

Cena was almost never as dickish as Roman was there. At least not until very recently. Roman just buried everyone, be they heel or face. Really a bizarre choice, writing-wise. It worked to Roman's strengths though (being a smug dick).

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

Gallows' beard looks like it's drawn on with a marker

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE promoting a local house show with a main event of Seth vs Bray and a co-main of Dean and Finn vs Anderson and Gallows

Good luck with that :lol:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tomahawk posted:

did you think the announcement would be interesting? well gently caress you

I'm actually fine with it, and it might even mean we finally get rid of Roman/Brock at SS rather than Mania, which is...thank gently caress.

Not to mention the suggested alternative was horrifying.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this sucks

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I would have been so excited to see The Club vs The Hardyz once upon a time :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Glad to see Matt returning to his old personality

Not Broken Matt, Fatt Hardy

• Locked thread