Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

just lay down and sleep to the soft melodic sounds of the miz's voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Oh gently caress you wwe.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Here's what I hope Roman Reigns does at summerslam: :gas:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

When I say gas I mean I hope they resurrect hitler and have him gas roman reigns personally.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

actually that never happened according to roman

:lol:

There's no loving reason for him to be #1 contender. gently caress you Vince.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

ah jeez nows theres two of 'em

literally poo poo I said out loud.

At least I have pasta.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

He has to tell everyone who the gently caress he beat because his matches are so loving boring that everyone forgot they existed.

Which one? Both.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

CarlCX posted:

seriously how do you not make roman a heel

how on earth can you look at this promo and look at roman's face and not think 'man, there's money in this dude as a heel'

Vince screams "the last time we turned the rock heel it didn't work" and has a 75th aneurysm while people try to remind him that Roman isn't the Rock.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bo dallas is beating up finn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

that was a really good thing until bray showed up. hi bray. I still like you bray but why this.

• Locked thread