Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

what a likable fellow i want his merchandise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

seriously how do you not make roman a heel

how on earth can you look at this promo and look at roman's face and not think 'man, there's money in this dude as a heel'

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I was in the middle of saying 'y'know, at least they've let Joe look good in the buildup to Brock' aloud when roman immediately punched him and made him run away.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm so glad we're finally getting Goldust in a loving match, a month and a half after anyone gives a poo poo that they split up

or it's just going to be another vignette

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

make the top of the hour a seth rollins career recap promo for a video game that won't be out until october-- no, we don't have time for more matches, don't be stupid

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Roman Reigns explained why everybody else sucks and he's cooler than them. Samoa Joe came out and attacked him and Roman chased him off.

You forgot the Hardy Boyz getting a win on the long road back to challenging Sheamus and Cesaro.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Bray Wyatt is the biggest loving chump on a roster that includes Apollo Crews and Curt Hawkins

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Crowd mics are down real, real low, huh

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

So wait... Roman Reigns opened the show boasting about hurting Braun, declaring himself #1 contender, and insulting the real #1 contender. Then he acted scared of the returning Braun, got beat by Joe, and Braun said he'd get his revenge at ppv.

Is Roman finally a heel?

When the announcers stop fellating Roman for every single thing he does, we can ask this question.

As long as even openly antagonistic heel commentator Corey Graves cannot stop talking about how amazing Roman is, no, he is not and will never be a heel.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Intruder posted:

What value at all does Enzo have with no Cass?

(Someone chimes in with "None, just like with Cass")

I still think Enzo has a future as a great manager; he's been stuck so far into terrible-booking-and-catchphrase-repetition land that we forget he's creative and fun on the mic when he actually has something to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

what just happened to, like, everyone's character alignment

• Locked thread