Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

So... Kevin flipped and I hope we see on a flashback when exactly that happened. Kevin was always lock stocked on killing Christmas so something happened we didn't get keen to. Kevin got on the right side of the numbers and I was gobsmacked when he voted the way he did.

That said, Kevin loving rules! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
The edit on Cody this episode is amazing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Shut the gently caress up, Mahoning! Stop making victim noises! You sound like a boy, not a man!

The funny thing is, this is sort of kind. I can think of a lot they could have aired.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Cody got the best villain edit since racists in season 15.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody's SUCH a good villain that I actually think Josh could win the next Temptation.

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.
I know that backdooring is a long and treasured BB tradition, but Paul putting up two of his best competitors to try to backdoor Cody is so ridiculously stupid when he had perfectly good pawns or could just put up Cody/Jessica directly and take out one or the other.

Also I agree that Cody needs to find some way to stick around, he's really doing wonders for the show's drama.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The thing they didn't mention in the episode is that Paul was pretty adamant to his allies that his target was Cody, NOT Jessica. Mark, Christmas, Matt, and Kevin all were pushing the "Put Cody and Jess up and if one wins HOH the other goes home" argument but he was insistent that Jessica going home and Cody staying was not an acceptable end to his week.

I don't totally agree or disagree with that but it gets into feeds/spoiler stuff.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

I wouldn't call it a "curse" but I feel like Jessica Cody and Jason being "vetoads" is going to end up with them playing in this veto, Ramses getting taken down, and no replacement going up. So bye Josh?

SuperSpiff
Apr 4, 2007
Mentally retardation is such a strong word.

STAC Goat posted:

The thing they didn't mention in the episode is that Paul was pretty adamant to his allies that his target was Cody, NOT Jessica. Mark, Christmas, Matt, and Kevin all were pushing the "Put Cody and Jess up and if one wins HOH the other goes home" argument but he was insistent that Jessica going home and Cody staying was not an acceptable end to his week.

I don't totally agree or disagree with that but it gets into feeds/spoiler stuff.

That helps provide some color, thanks! I'm trying to stay feeds-free this year to keep the episodes interesting and to keep me at least somewhat productive at work. :)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Josh is great

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

That was legit one of the best Veto comps I can remember. Just really interesting and well-designed.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol Josh is great

Hop on outta here meatball

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So says you! So says you!

I love that that's apparently just one of Cody's go to comebacks along with "victim noises."

He's such a big bad alpha so much better then all those betas who didn't turn the entire house against them in 1 week of power.

ShakeZula posted:

That was legit one of the best Veto comps I can remember. Just really interesting and well-designed.

Yeah, that was fun. Just taking little parts of a bunch of different comps and finding a creative way to combine them into one new comp.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
That veto comp was amazing. Josh eating the French food, Elena completely flustered in the pool, Ramses beating Josh by 4 seconds because "purple is a fun color!"; it was all tremendous. Oh, and Alex: "I'm not that kind of Asian!"

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My favorite part was Matt remaining the most boring man on the planet by not saying a word.

That POV edit was really a piece of art.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

ShakeZula posted:

Jumping in to chime in on this.
That was a fun comp and one you can't really plan for until it gets into full swing.

The first two questions referred back to the first terminal and security where everyone just darted through because "OH HOLY poo poo TIMED EVENT!" before they cottoned on that they should maybe pay a little attention which none of Paul's minions did. Ramses took a shitload of delays but I think the pate eating one really put the kibosh on most of them, especially the girls. That was one of the delays Ramses avoided by a blind luck pick. Josh powered through that delay because he's a man child. I don't buy Ramses' edit that he was throwing the comp. He was having fun with the event but nowhere showed he had any intention of dumbing it down. The girls and Matt did that all on their own and they were supposedly trying to win.

I wouldn't mind seeing more comps like this, it was a fresh spin on old ideas that played out really well for teevee viewing. It made me smile. Would watch again A+++++++.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I have no idea if Ramses was trying to throw there or not. Every DR would have him saying the conflicting thing.

Lesson taken is you don't have to throw the POV just because the house and HOH are pressuring you too but if you're not going to throw don't tell people you are and tried and if you are going to throw then loving throw it properly.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
e: wrong thread

CancerStick fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 13, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas from room 402!

Cody may actually be the biggest dick in BB history. Like, even Evel Dick could fake it at moments.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
LMAO voting from the hospital room. The only reason they are letting her stay in the game is because they have already had a self-eviction, right? C'mon...

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Poor mean girl has to hang out with the normies now :(

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Hoooooly poo poo, Cody is my least favorite kind of person in the world

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Wasn't Christmas supposed to be back in the house already?

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Ya. Julie said she wasn't medically cleared to leave the hospital yet.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Your Taint posted:

Wasn't Christmas supposed to be back in the house already?

Surgery was 3:30 yesterday and supposed to go into the night. So she was supposed to be back for the live show but it was always going to be cutting it close.

CancerStick posted:

LMAO voting from the hospital room. The only reason they are letting her stay in the game is because they have already had a self-eviction, right? C'mon...

Its a pretty unprecedented situation. Losing another HG would definitely gently caress with the show, but there's also just no real standard they have set for removing a player for an injury. They've left injured players in before and had people leave the house for a lot of things including hospital visits and surgery. So its a big wild card.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

What the gently caress!

Drugs and hinky votes!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
What the gently caress?!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

STAC Goat posted:

What the gently caress!

Drugs and hinky votes!

That's gotta be the drugs right?

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
it's...it's happening?

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
HAHAHAHA

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Maybe everyone has the same idea to throw a hinky vote.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Was the hinky vote an attempt to frame Jason next week? Paul may have outsmarted himself here.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Your Taint posted:

That's gotta be the drugs right?

Drugs and having nothing to do but think about the lies Cody fed her while lying in a hospital bed? Who knows?

Kevin was a hinky vote that Paul put him up to. But I have no idea what the hell Christmas was.

This thing could actually be close.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That beta comment about his own kid, on top of everything else he's said is really terrible.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

HA! Jason voted out Cody and he's STILL going to get heat for the hinky votes!

Max posted:

That beta comment about his own kid makes him irrevocably terrible in my mind.

Ya' think?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Let's see how matt votes

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Whew.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Oh no now Jessica has to slum it.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"Do you have a social game?"

Bless you, Julie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

You're not stupid....right?

• Locked thread