Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FireMrshlBill
Aug 13, 2006

LEMME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!!!
Ya, he could have buttered them up, but he didn't. He had no awareness of the jury, or just didn't think of them highly enough to talk. You see people's reaction in comments sections and on social media saying how the jury members were just bitter and he played a better game. However, jury management is one of the biggest parts of the game and he didn't give it a second thought other than thinking people wouldn't like Josh for his antics earlier in the game that had basically fizzled out weeks prior to jury. He had a big hole in his game.

His lack of awareness afterwards on why he lost is humorous. He thinks he is on Derrick's level, but Derrick planned everything out, especially jury reactions. He was a much bigger puppet master without leaving anyone feeling betrayed. When they realized it was him, they respected him.

Paul definitely does not belong on any all star lists because his game is overplayed at this point. He won't have the same sheep to manipulate in an all star cast and would get outplayed by people who are better at physical comps, he'd probably be out within 5 weeks after the stronger physical comp beasts get each other out first.

Even someone like Derrick who I think played the best game in BB history, I don't think his approach would work in an All Star cast since people would know it and he isn't a comp beast either to protect himself.

Oh well, every year I tell my wife I am done watching the show (and I truly mean it, I have zero desire to watch the show at the beginning of each season because I know no one will top Derrick's performance and the casts these past couple seasons haven't been that good), but then every year she starts watching it and ropes me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread