Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Hoooooly poo poo, Cody is my least favorite kind of person in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
How does Jessica get the temptation?

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Dom or Cameron going back in would be most interesting.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Is it backdoor Paul week, you think?

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Alex does not deserve to win Big Brother.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
If Josh were smart he'd pull Alex aside right now and tell her about Paul's double dealing

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Are you serious

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
Season went down the drain

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
I think it's gonna be pretty one-sided for Paul, with Alex and Christmas voting for Josh

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
I think they need to fire Dr. Will, he's not doing his job very well

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
I'm not sure if Josh won because he was a more genuine human being than Paul, because winning final HoH tipped the balance in his favor, or if the jury really just hated Paul that much

Paul's jury management was definitely terrible though. I can't understand why he would lie at final jury questioning, why continue to deflect and shift blame? Own up to your mistakes, apologize, show a little humanity, don't be such a drat robot. Paul had the better closing speech but tbh Josh might have sealed it just because he was flustered and nervous and came across like a real person, not a puppetmaster.

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
All Star Cast

Will Kirby
Nicole Franzel
Dan Gheesling
Janelle Pierzina
Derrick Levasseur
Rachel Reilly
Dick Donato
Britney Haynes
Jeff Schroeder
Danielle Reyes
Jessie Godderz
Vanessa Rousso
Paul Abrahamian
Chicken George
Julie Chen

I can dream

Bloops Crusts fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Sep 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloops Crusts
Aug 14, 2016
I'm fairly certain what sunk Paul wasn't any of those game moves, it was the hubris and lying after the fact.

Players give such long-winded speeches at finale... It's wasted words. Paul could have spoken five sentences, sat back down, and won the game. A apology and a genuine statement of remorse for what he did to Alex/Jason... Words of respect for Cody, and the acknowledgement that he needed to get him out, as he was the biggest threat in the house... Heartfelt regret if indeed he contributed to bullying culture, not stone-faced denial... An acknowledgement that he did betray them all, that he hurt them all, and that he's sorry for it, and if they can't bring themselves to vote for him he understands, but he's asking for their vote because he played the game he felt he had to play.

If instead of rattling off his accomplishments logically, he had appealed to the jurors on an emotional level and bared his humanity a little, he might have won.

• Locked thread