Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

There will (probably) be a Wolf or a Spectre here later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Jackie Cage, the Wolf

quote:

Who are you?

Name's Jackie, leader of the Red Fangs, and I'm someone you don't want to gently caress with.

Lemme get this outta the way; as long as yer here, in my territory, ya better not even think about starting poo poo, ya got that? Good. I'm glad we got that all cleared up.

quote:

How long have you been in the city?

All my life. This neighborhood? It ain't just my turf. It's my home. Yea, it ain't exactly the prettiest place in the city, but gently caress it, it's all we got. Society didn't want us, so we decided to raise a middle finger to society, say "gently caress you" to the established order, and make our own loving place. A place for people like us, the outcasts of society. We call this place Haven.

Haven wasn't always like this, though. This place used to be one giant shithole, filled with some of the worst fuckers you could ever imagine. Haven used to be so bad it'd make Downtown Eastside look like some kinda loving high-rise resort, and the cops? The cops never gave a single poo poo about us. As far as the law is concerned, Haven might as well not loving exist.

That's why I decided to take things into my own goddamn hands. If the city ain't gonna help us, then fine, gently caress 'em, I'll just have ta take all the trash out myself. So I grabbed my bat, and got to work on cleaning Haven up, and now? Now Haven ain't the hellhole it used to be. Haven is clean from all the poo poo that was clogging it up, and I aim to keep it that loving way.

How did one girl take out all those people, ya ask? It ain't as hard as ya might think, especially...

...When you're a werewolf.

quote:

What is the best part of the change?

Ya mean what's the best part of turning into a loving 7-foot tall furry death machine? It's that feeling of being loving invincible, like you can take on the entire loving world, and nothing can stop you. You become an unstoppable beast, and it feels loving amazing!

quote:

Who is the most important person in your territory?

Yer talking about Adriana Merigold, right? Adriana's one of those witch-types, and she came to me cuz she was hiding out from The Council of Twelve. She never told me why. I don't usually get involved in bullshit wizard politics, but Adriana... is someone I owe my life to. She saved my life after I got into some real deep poo poo, and I don't ever forget my debts, so I gave her a place to stay. Adriana helps me out time to time, but she usually just spends most of her time holed up doing whatever the gently caress it is she's usually doing. I don't ask. As long as she's making the dead rise from their grave or some poo poo she can do whatever the hell she wants.

quote:

What do you desperately need?

Alcohol. Lots and lotsa alcohol.

I'm joking (kinda). What I want right now is for those loving vamps to leave us the gently caress alone. Those bloodsuckers want Haven, and I sure as poo poo ain't letting 'em have it. The gently caress do they even want this place for? loving vamps. City'd be better without 'em, if ya ask me.

quote:

What does your character fear will happen if they give into corruption

Then that's when the Blood Hunt will begin.

I'll find everybody who's ever hurt me, who's ever wronged me, and hurt them. I'll hurt their family, I'll hurt their friends, I'll hurt anybody that's even got the slightest whiff of them on them. I'll make them sorry they ever decided to gently caress with me, and I won't stop, not until I've made an example of every single fucker out there who crossed me.

quote:

Does your character want'a big change in Vancouver and if so what change do they want to have happen

It'd be nice if the city started giving a poo poo about outcasts like us. Doesn't matter how much they try to ignore us. We're here, and we're real, and the sooner they acknowledge that, the better, but that ain't ever gonna happen. This city just doesn't care about us, and I don't see that changing.

While I'm making impossible dreams, ya know what else would be nice? If ever single loving vamp in the city was staked in the loving heart. That's probably never going to happen, but hey, a gal can dream.

The Wolf posted:

Name: Jackie Cage
Look: Female, Caucasian, Baggy Clothing
Demeanor: Aggressive

Stats:
Blood +2
Heart -1
Mind +0
Spirit +1

Factions:
Mortality +0
Night +1
Power -1
Wild +2

The Transformation:
By default, you change into your wolf form when the full moon rises; you gain natural weaponry (2-harm) and 1-armor; you can resist the change, but it’s not easy; and you can only change back at sunrise.
- Your harm is armor piercing (ap)
- When battling groups, you fight like a small group
- Silver weapons ignore your armor
- Sometimes you lose control while transformed

Territory
- People here work hard to keep the streets safe (remove +crime)
- You are widely accepted as this place’s protector (add blessing: +supported)
- Someone more powerful wants your territory and is working to get it (add trouble: +encroachment)
- You have offered protection within your territory to someone, and now their problems are yours (add trouble: +fealty)

Moves
- Comes with the Territory: If you are actively patrolling your territory at the start of the session, roll with Blood. On a 10+, your territory is secure and trouble is at a minimum; take +1 ongoing to Hitting the Streets in your territory. On a 7-9, one of your troubles surfaces (your choice),
but things are mostly stable. On a miss, or if you aren’t attending to your territory, things go south and your troubles are fast and furious.
- Bloodhound: When you hunt someone, roll with Blood. On a hit, you know exactly where to find them and can follow their scent until you do. On a 10+, take +1 forward against them. On a miss, someone unpleasant finds you first.
- Reckless: If you jump right into danger without hedging your bets, you get armor+1. If you’re leading a group, it gets armor+1 also.

Gear
»» A duffel bag with your personal belongings, a lovely cell phone
»» Baseball bat (2-harm hand)
»» Snubnosed revolver (2-harm close loud reload concealable)

Debts
»» Someone is hiding you from someone, or something, powerful. You owe them a Debt.
»» Someone hired you for a job and you hosed it up. You owe them 2 Debts.
»» Someone lives in your territory, benefiting from your protection. They owe you a Debt.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Exmond posted:

What gang of vampires is currently harassing you and why haven't you taken care of them already?

They call themselves The Black Bloods, and they're some of the toughest motherfuckers I've ever met.

They started showing up about a month ago, and they've been causing nothing but trouble ever since. I'm used to dealing with vamps by now, but these guys? They're different. They're tougher, meaner, and way more aggressive. They fight more like feral wolves than vamps, and they don't go down easy, and it doesn't matter how many times I keep kicking their asses, they're always loving coming back, and their numbers keep increasing every time.

I've heard rumors that their leader is some big shot vamp, but nobody knows who it is. Their leader is a mystery, and the only ones who know their identity are the higher ranking members of their gang. I've been trying to gather some information about their boss, but the only thing I've gotten so far is that they want something from Haven. What that thing is, I've got no loving clue.

I'll find that motherfucker, and when I do, there ain't going to be anything in this world that'll stop me from tearing their loving throat out. Nobody fucks with Haven while I'm around.

quote:

And hey lets level with you, cause you and the city are friends. People have been leaving your crew, over your gently caress up. Hey we say it as it is. Something tainted your crew, some type of problem. The bad type of problem. The type of problem that fills you with shame. But you had to endure it, had to hide the problem away from external eyes. When your old crew-mates look at you in shame you turn away, knowing full well you deserve it. What happened?

Hey, first of all? Screw you for opening up that old wound, and second of all? Yea, I hosed up. I hosed up big time, but it ain't for reasons you're thinking.

I hosed up when I let Ian join my crew. Ian's 15, he's still a kid, and as a rule, I don't let kids join the Red Fangs, but when Ian came to me, and looked at me with those eyes... I couldn't say no to him. I guess I saw a lot of myself in him.

Ian's also a werewolf, just like me, but unlike me, he has a lot of trouble controlling himself when he goes full wolf mode, so I've been teaching him how to control it. I've also been teaching him how to fight, and how to defend himself against the vamps. I guess I might've become a mentor to the kid, heh.

Things were going great... until the Black Bloods came. Ian begged me to let him fight with us. I told him he wasn't ready, but he kept insisting that he was. We argued for a while, until I finally just gave up, and let Ian join us for the fight. Biggest loving mistake of my life.

I was right. Ian wasn't ready. One of the vamps pushed him to the brink, and he ended up turning. He lost control of himself, and he started going on a rampage. He hurt lots of people that day, and it took a lot for me to stop him, and Ian... God, the look on his face after he turned back and realized what he's done. It was painful. Haven meant the world to Ian, and the fact that he hosed up his home... it was too much for him, and If folks knew it was him that caused all that destruction, he'd get kicked out of Haven... or worse. I... I couldn't let that happen to the kid.

So I took the blame.

Nobody saw Ian turn, so I told them all it was me. I was the one who went out of control, and folks... yea, they were pissed. Only reason I'm still here is cuz of all the good I've done for the community, but my crew, and the people of Haven... they haven't looked at me the same way ever since. Some of them still believe in me, but others... they don't trust me anymore. They're scared of me. They think I'll lose control again, and go on another rampage. I've lost some of their faith, and yea, it loving stings, but it's better that I deal with this than Ian. I'm tough, I can handle this, but Ian... Ian's still young, and all this poo poo would break him if he had to go through any of it, and it's all cuz I let him fight when he wasn't ready, and now I'm going to have to live with that regret for the rest of my life.

The only other person who knows the truth about what happened that day, besides me and Ian, is Adrianna, and I didn't even tell her. She just came up to me one day, and asked me why I took the blame for Ian, and when I asked her how the gently caress she knew, she just said "I have my ways." loving mages, man.

• Locked thread