Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
*flicks your sword away*

Ha! You fight like a peasant! Prepare to meet the great beyond!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Yvershek posted:

Jokes on you. I'm not left handed!!!

Not anymore, fool!!! *chop*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Every poster in GBS start fighting with swords and axes. Catapults full of bone hurting juice are flung in random directions as siege weapons weren't really planned to be used in free-for-all brawls of this caliber.

Three Olives is tarred and feathered.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
What the?!?! Someone spiked the AtThee! My favorite soda brand!!! *falls down ye olde stairs*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Oh look! Here comes the pugilist... Does he even know what this is? Is he even taking it seriously?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Time portals have opened up in GBS from all the calamity. Knights, Pirates, Vikings, Luchadors, Chickens, Dragons, Cavemen, every Historical Figure, and everything else you can think of emerge from wormholes, hellbent on destruction.

*kicks Ben Franklin in the nads*

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The Mimicry Wizard can't really up his killcount if he can only kill people who are already dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dreddout posted:

*whips out dick*

I'm gay

While Big Dick Ben Franklin is choking me out I throw my miniature guillotine right on this guys dick and give him the rabbi treatment.

• Locked thread