Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Can I still sign up, please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Jamuraan posted:

Can I still sign up, please?

CapitalistPig posted:

The Signups will end on Thursday the 22nd at 1 PM Eastern

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jammy, KB, pera, and Bif are playing so OK.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Signin' up.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

it's beet! jojo is scum!

(((not a signup)))

Not signing up, huh? Convenient! :ninja:

Bifauxnen posted:

that's not even Inf, it's Birb pretending to be Gaspy pretending to be Inf pretending to be pera

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Up signin' the funk.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

There's no way I would be scum in Final Fantasy AGAIN, right?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
As long as we are talking about running FF jokes, Make sure my role PM is complete CPIG!!!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Little Mac posted:

There's no way I would be scum in Final Fantasy AGAIN, right?

If you do then you have to make my big fat Greek mafia

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
ooooooooookay

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Infinitum posted:

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

just you wait, I've been practicing

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Mafia edit: let the gods decide

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren:

Forgot to mention

Death in this game, when you are targetted with a kill, you do not die, one of your jobs dies. This gives everyone four lives essentially.

When you are targetted with a kill successfully one of your jobs will die (randomly determined).

When all four jobs are dead, then you are considered dead and removed from the game.

:siren:

I am also putting this in the OP

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
o...oh.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So either someone has a machine gun or it's gonna take a while before people start getting offed I guess.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
let's just say, the chances are high that there will be MANY kills flying around.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm so happy right now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Are job deaths announced in thread?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Time to turbo Kash 4 times D1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:yeah:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
does a lynch count as all four deaths?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poque posted:

does a lynch count as all four deaths?

Yes, a lynched player is gone, regardless of jobs left, the rule only applies to kills.

Kashuno posted:

Are job deaths announced in thread?

Yes, the player and the job will be displayed but not alignment.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Past experience has told me this will be terrible, but faith in cpig tells me it will actually own

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes, a lynched player is gone, regardless of jobs left, the rule only applies to kills.

I'm gutted

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Poque posted:

i'm so happy right now

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
four vests. nice

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I want you all to know if I get Berserker I will be posting extremely angry nonsense.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That seems pretty cool.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

Kashuno posted:

I want you all to know if I get Berserker I will be posting extremely angry nonsense.
So, basically just like normal.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Just make sure you don't use a power called DOOM SQUAD ASSEMBLE and definitely don't use it if you've drawn the tracker's attention.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##DOOM SQUAD ASSEMBLE

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

parse that motherfucking votefinder :widowsnypa:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Quidthulhu posted:

##DOOM SQUAD ASSEMBLE

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

that's 1

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

where mah squad at~

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They were all whiney babies about a totally innocuous piece of their chat being broadcast to the thread and then got steamrolled by the town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

did i do that in a game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello

It is I

Emperor Purple Praying Mantis

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I feel like there is a reference I'm missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quidthulhu posted:

did i do that in a game

I don't think so, I don't remember who the scum team was that game, just that one of them was so obviously scum I followed them and that was literally the name of the power they used at night, in the same location that someone died in.

• Locked thread