Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'll play this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

giev Inf a soecial status where he cab't post
ta

It's called "death."

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I don't know if you got him, cast it again.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Do these dollars do anything for us besides allowing us to roll again?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Confirming that I got my role.

I didn't reroll anything but that's only because Capitalist Pig sent me the wrong job list the first time and the second list didn't have a berserker on it so I said good enough.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Oh we're playing in this thread? I got the impression this was just a recruitment thread sort of deal.

##vote The Betrayer never a bad choice.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

HEu FOLKS

i'm pog don't visit

Same

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

An execution in the hand is worth four nightkills in the bush.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I farted, sorry.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Infinitum posted:

Hello Added Space confirmed to me in our 3P doc that he's actually scum

We should murder him

Are you the serial killer?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Bifauxnen posted:

I still need to hear the story about this

It's an ongoing game but read USMNT's day 2.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

The relevant parties are all dead anyway so it's not a huge deal. But yeah go read that thread! It's pretty funny.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Added Space if I were you I would go Kill Bill on his rear end.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Infinitum gave himself a little too much credit by describing his death as a "lynch" btw.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You are a saint dude. I've been grudge voting Betrayer (redneck nazgul) for years and I still couldn't tell you why.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poque posted:

lol if you don't have it set up so nobody can see when you're on the forums avoiding a mafia game

Mind explaining how to do this? For a friend, of course.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

No joke that's a legitimately good method to catch scum lurking around deadlines.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm a little put off by how many people couldn't spare a vote in joke phase. More than half the game hasn't voted. We need 15 to execute and vote leader currently has 3.

Not Voting (17): Bifauxnen, bowmore, CCKeane, chaoslord, Flamander, IllegallySober, Jonathan Fisk, King Burgundy, Lumpen, Max, Mithross, Raeg, redneck nazgul, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's precise enough. I know in the last game I played as scum I was really invested in the outcome of a day ending but couldn't post in the thread without very likely getting bullied into voting for my buddy. So I opened SA quickly to look at the thread and then just as quickly closed out of the browser. Nobody caught me and I'm not sure anyone was checking anyway. But if that poo poo's just in the control panel then hell yeah.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lumpen have you learned a second dota hero yet or is it still Huskars all the way down?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

To answer my own question:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lumpen posted:

I've been playing Dota again just this last week after not at all for a looooong time. After losing like 8 games in a row being rusty with my beloved Huskar, I have randomed my last 4 or 5 games and done pretty well actually. Huskar has been nerfed so bad, I feel betrayed by dota. I still enjoy losing with Huskar more than winning with any other hero.

I really was hoping for all Huskar. Anyway hit me up sometime for a game if you want to lane with a Venomancer and go max flame arrow + max venom sting to harass people out of lane.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poque posted:

Kill all:-D:-):-P:-):o:'(:-P:-D:-P:-):-P:-):'(:o:'

git gud

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I got the impression that there are day actions and that's what people are talking about re: investigations.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Night 0, it's an extra night phase before the game starts that some games have.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I won't vote for Infinitum yet but yeah I can't find a compelling reason to let a claimed survivor hang out especially on a day without a clear alternative.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was under the impression that Birdstrike and SLASHER HAWKE were two different people but it seems other posters here are under a different impression. Uhh anyone feel like clearing this up for me?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm thinking about hammering just to make sure Lumpen doesn't get to hammer.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Yeah okay let's do this ##unvote ##vote Infinitum

:redhammer:

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I also got poisoned. At least I won't be a pgo tonight.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Poque posted:

should we think about there being no "NK" last night, like a four-job kill, because i jailed quid

My intuition is that scum would have a full kill in this game to match the full kill of the town execution. But it sounds like other people disagree?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

You've never seen a day 1 hit scum before?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I was under the impression SLASHER HAWKE was Venom Soag. But maybe all Australians just look alike to me.

Also,

Tired Moritz posted:

Same. I don't even know what they're arguing about.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I don't think Kash using a role in a role madness game reflects much on his alignment. People pretending they would be above using a fun role just because it's bad for town need to get off their high horse.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

I don't know what the gently caress just happened or how we got 700 posts this fast. Give me a bit to get into work and start catching up.

This is town Betrayer.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Here's a little bit more than 5.

Mithross 13
CCKeane 13
this is a stickup 12
Flamander 11
Jonathan Fisk 10
IllegallySober 9
redneck nazgul 7
peramene 5

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

bowmore with 3 posts didn't make the cut.

##vote bowmore

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's not like the scum are gonna kill him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Kashuno posted:

TNL I need a response about this post

It's a joke.

• Locked thread