Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/ATdXInR.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just :lol: if you don't vote for the Pure Chaos run

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello I promise not to get your murdered this time around :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Time to turbo Kash 4 times D1

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello

It is I

Emperor Purple Praying Mantis

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Poque posted:

I feel like there is a reference I'm missing.

They're talking about El Dorado 3 Mafia where scum got absolutely steamrolled by town resolving night actions + a very very lucky roll that basically ended the game early.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gonna roll 4 black mages and go around shooting nerdddds

Not cause they're black

But because I rolled 4xDayvig and I'm gonna waste them all immediately :frogc00l:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello, here is an accurate depiction of the jobs I was assigned

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I've been scum in 3 of the 4 FF games I believe. So wouldn't shock me.

Ok thank you for nominating yourself as the statistically correct play D1

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Beware my deadly DOUBLE MIME attacks

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Confirming I didn't read the last 200 posts

http://i.imgur.com/Y9MsRGe.mp4

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hello Added Space confirmed to me in our 3P doc that he's actually scum

We should murder him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Absolutely

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I still need to hear the story about this

tl;dr version

- I sub into a game
- Added Space is my mason buddy
- We're using PMs, and I jokingly state in my first reply "Hey I'm the SK, gonna murder people tonight. Wanna team up scumbro?"
- Added Space insinuates that he does. Suggests I kill someone.
- That person winds up dead somehow
- New day starts up and Added Space doubles down on scum claim
- Does not reveal the fact that I was the 'SK' and the person he told me to kill died.
- Another player randomly suggests that I'm the SK
- 1+1=scum
- Added Space 'obviously' told his scumbros
- I out him
- He posts chat logs, I clarify chat logs
- Added Space gets lynched
- Flips town
- Thread devolves into "Inf must be the SK then"
- I get lynched
- I flip town as well

tltl;dr
Added Space made a rookie mistake, but we were both town so ended up helping scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I feel super bad about getting a newbie player lynched, as I generally like to keep them about as long as possible so they can enjoy the game, but I felt like it was a genuine scumslip and it'd go against my wincon not to kill scum on a slip...

So yeah..

Sorry Added Space :unsmith:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Added Space

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I won't vote the newbie, he's probably just a dumb

Quid thinking this is a serious vote and wanting to distance himself as 'good town'

##vote Quid

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Suuuuuuure you weren't buddy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Time to kill off one of TMs characters

##vote TM

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

lol if u read da rulez

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also someone thunderdome me and Quid so Quid dies

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

infi is a bad boy

:hellyeah:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

tao to the jones

e: oh hells yeah :snypa:

Editing posts is a modkillable offence

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

I can confirm. Infi, don't bully our squid friend.

It's funny you say that because I have a N0 cop result that says he's scum

##vote Quid

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

It's funny you say that because I have a N0 cop result that says he's scum

##vote Quid

Not a joke

Was just enjoying D1

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Spotted Quid browsing 20min post cop reveal, not responding to the thread, and waiting on his scumbros to come save him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Doug WilliamsQuid right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig-w2L6vw08

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I have a N0 cop result that says he's scum

##vote Quid

Infinitum posted:

Not a joke

Infinitum posted:

Spotted Quid browsing 20min post cop reveal, not responding to the thread, and waiting on his scumbros to come save him

And to bed I go :tootzzz:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:killing::murder::killing::murder::killing::murder:
:murder::killing::murder::killing::murder::killing:
:killing::murder::killing::murder::killing::murder:

Of course I'm not town

I'm 3P mod-confirmed survivor masons with tpink

I also have a scum result on Quid via a N0 1 shot cop ability :frogc00l:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

v rude to be murdering someone who doesn't care if town or scum wins, and is handing you scum on a silver platter

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ok thank you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'd be happy with Quid or Keane

tpink is my broby-bro

Don't think I've played in a game with this much info D1 before, it's nice :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

where da events at?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm sorry Gilgabot didn't love you all enough to bequeath a N0 action in this pure chaos run

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

I did think it was possibly a lie that Inf told to gauge reactions, since it's a thing he does.

I would never lie in a game of mafia

This is serious mum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

well if anyone else in this gigantic game had an n0 action I guess they can just come forward then

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

looking forward to tpink showing up and wondering wtf Inf is even on about - that part also sounded like a joke ,as Inf recently completed a game where him and YT were 3P masons together.

tpink will rock up and confirm we are mod confirmed mason survivors

I have been a mason in my last 3 games :frogc00l:
I'm guessing cpig did it just to gently caress with me :frogc00l:

• Locked thread