Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Fartbox posted:

How does a newspaper get someones death details like that

if i was a celebrity i wouldnt want my DEATH DETAILS leaked worldwide

It's a legal investigation and, as such, a matter of public record.

Even if it weren't, you can always get information if you pay enough for it. There are always going to be plenty of underpaid people who know something and are willing to sell what they know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Toupee Groupie posted:

I am guessing she got some MDMA that had H and coke pressed into the pill. H and Meth are common in fake MDMA pills, and even in pills with MDMA.
Who takes MDMA on an cross country flight though?

You really believe she must have ingested those drugs accidentally? She was a known polydrug user who could afford any drug she wanted. She didn't need to be buying questionable MDMA pills when she could afford to by MDMA in a different form.

The differing timelines also suggest that she took the drugs at different times rather than altogether accidentally.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Summer would be much more tolerable in Sydney if it was as short as our winter. Instead, we've already had a couple of months of heat before we cop the worst of it in January and February and it usually extends another month beyond that. 6 months of summer is just too loving long.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

SeXReX posted:

Old people doing mdma and dying isn't as funny as old people smoking pot and eating fudgsicles in the bathtub. How will sitcom writers do the "found our kids drugs" episode in the future?

When I moved here I used to think 40 and 50 year old potheads where pathetic. Those same people are now 60 and 70 year old potheads and pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Locked thread