Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm just gonna say it. You two are adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote pmom

I don't see how this is a town play. Call me scum all you like but actively trying to set me up d1 is sus af

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Taste's reaction to my "confirming i'm vanilla town" post was to message me saying something like "wow, are you really vt, that sucks, we both are that's boring", which is a 100% insincere reaction. Anyone reacting sincerely wouldn't take my vt claim as being indicative of an actual claim~

##vote tremendous taste

Moatillata posted:

I'm just gonna say it. You two are adorable.

We aim to please.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote podima

for lurking

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why wouldn't I vote Podima or Max?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You frame our conversation as if it isn't one totally usual for us

I'm not going to sandbag those two d1 for no reason, and I know I'm town, so you're my vote by default

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean, do so if you want. There's no reason to believe either is scum and both are more valuable to town than either taste or I.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

They are more popular than mean old taste

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am enjoying this performance

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

##challenge silver snakes

I think taste is scum, challenging a team of two people I don't think will get dunked over him.

:siren: The Red Jaguars have challenged the Silver Snakes!! :siren:

Only votes on Pinterest Mom, Jonathan Fisk, Max, and Podima will count for today.

The deadline is on Thursday, June 22 at 7:30pm PST. If nobody has been hammered by then, the execution will be decided by plurality vote. (In the event of a tie, the first person to have reached the tied number will be executed.)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Podima (1): Moatillata
Jonathan Fisk (1): Pinterest Mom
Pinterest Mom (1): Jonathan Fisk

Not Voting (9): areyoucontagious, Bifauxnen, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan, Kashuno, Max, Mr. F!, Podima, Retro Futurist

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moatillata posted:

##vote podima

for lurking

thinking face emoji

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Town generally doesn't jump onto a challenge right away, but PMOM knows that and is probably counting on it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

Town generally doesn't jump onto a challenge right away, but PMOM knows that and is probably counting on it.

confused face emoji

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Retro Futurist posted:

My first thought was it did seem more genuinely town though - why would scum lock themselves in so soon on such a tiny scrap of a case?

Unless they're both scum trying to get an early bus on each other, of course. I'd rather vote Taste out of the two of them.

Would be nice to hear from Max and Pod first though. How's that dream team going?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I was napping and Podima is out drinking with Podwife.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Pmom, you're allowed to post the Chatlog. Please do so, I want to see the reaction you're talking about.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

My first thought was it did seem more genuinely town though - why would scum lock themselves in so soon on such a tiny scrap of a case?

Going hard for taste right out of the gate is at least internally consistent for Town Pmom, as is locking themselves into a thunderdome.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tbf scuttling the game is also consistent with scum pmom :grin:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hot take: I think I'll vote for one of the candidates at some point d1.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Tbf scuttling the game is also consistent with scum pmom :grin:

:angel:

Max posted:

Pmom, you're allowed to post the Chatlog. Please do so, I want to see the reaction you're talking about.

you're not missing anything from what i've posted. that's really it~

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Post it, why not

##unvote

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'd like to see the surrounding discussion, or if he said that and you just immediately jumped in here with that challenge.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

I'd like to see the surrounding discussion, or if he said that and you just immediately jumped in here with that challenge.

yep

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Post it

*clap clap*

Post it

*clap clap*

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

The Ninth Layer posted:

And that's our twelve. By process of elimination Jamuraan is a Blue Barracuda along with areyoucontagious.

I like to leave my fate to chance.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Jamuraan posted:

I like to leave my fate to chance.

Hi Jamuraan. I'm Magnus gallant. We played a few times before. How're you?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Mr. F! posted:

Hi Jamuraan. I'm Magnus gallant. We played a few times before. How're you?

Hello Magnus, I am doing well, thanks for asking.

Who is Tremendous Taste? I'm assuming Fisk.

I think it's incredibly scummy to randomly challenge another team within the first 10 posts.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

Hello Magnus, I am doing well, thanks for asking.

Who is Tremendous Taste? I'm assuming Fisk.

I think it's incredibly scummy to randomly challenge another team within the first 10 posts.

correct assumption

I'm non-randomly challenging my partner, not "randomly another team". I chose the team I did because it's made up of people that the dunk won't move onto.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Should have posted the full log imo

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Pinterest Mom posted:

correct assumption

I'm non-randomly challenging my partner, not "randomly another team". I chose the team I did because it's made up of people that the dunk won't move onto.

I think that's an incredibly scummy move and you could have easily just chosen 4 people who are all town with absolutely nothing more than a "hunch"

##vote Pmom

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

I think that's an incredibly scummy move and you could have easily just chosen 4 people who are all town with absolutely nothing more than a "hunch"

##vote Pmom

ok

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm trust the class can all spot the part of jamuraan's post where he doesn't believe i'm scum, but is voting me anyway.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Post the full logs, edit the meeting

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

This transparency issue will dog you in November!!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Post the full logs, edit the meeting

the rest if the log isn't interesting tho

just me saying sorry you rolled scum, you saying this isn't my scum game, us trying to parse opop's post for meaning, and boring math

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

This transparency issue will dog you in November!!!!

i'll be happy to post the logs as soon as i'm no longer under audit

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There's mildly entertaining stuff there.

I demand public release of my intellectual property

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

You're free to post interesting stuff if you think that's in there. I'm not interested in setting the precedent that all mason chat itg gets made public.

• Locked thread