Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think Sandwolf wasn't expecting to get a gigantic dump of literally your entire mason history, and was caught off-guard. I'm planning to vote him now if this is all he's got in defense.

Podima posted:

Sandwolf, please restate your case on Max as scum in one concise post with actual justification, so we can have a proper conversation instead of sniping back and forth. Thank you!

I would like to see this and also Sandwolf/Jam's mason chats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey Pmom and Hal, what say you?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also bif did you find any chats to post up?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

Also bif did you find any chats to post up?

you still want those? Yeah, I did finish going through to take out some overspecific RL details, just thought it might be a bit distracting to post at this time. But here it is for reference just in case:

https://pastebin.com/Yhgw7Dy8

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm only asking since you had said you would. Appreciate it.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

Hey Pmom and Hal, what say you?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Long weekend in Canada, I can't be around much~

I should get home a couple hours before deadline

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh right

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm sorry but no I'm not going to read the entirety of your mason chat on Fourth of July weekend. If you find that to be strong enough evidence to lynch me, feel free. At least I'm posting, unlike half the thread.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sucks that we're also posting.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I skimmed the Mason chat but just because you have a long mason chat with your buddy doesn't mean you're not scum

Max
Nov 30, 2002

A truly astounding and thoughtful argument that is not at all lazy and goal post moving at all, especially when you think you made this request when bif initially asked for the chats.

Mr. F! posted:

The sooner the better

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sandwolf, do you think it's townie to make baseless accusations about someone without first reviewing free and open evidence that directly contradicts what you're saying?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max posted:

Sandwolf, do you think it's townie to make baseless accusations about someone without first reviewing free and open evidence that directly contradicts what you're saying?

I did read them I'm not rdreading them to argue with you about them

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's clear mags never really gave a poo poo if we had mason chats or not, he is completely uninterested in actually looking at the evidence and should be summarily ignored.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mr. F! posted:

I did read them I'm not rdreading them to argue with you about them

Why did you quote something directed at sandwolf

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I don't have access to my computer and won't until the 8th seeing as I'm on vacation.

The reason I said I wanted the chat logs asap was because I didn't want you to be able to falsify them.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max is still very butt hurt I trolled him with ninja edits

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In short: Yo Jammy, it's been 24 hours. Post the piss tape

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max posted:

Why did you quote something directed at sandwolf

Because you were lying about me dummy

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am not engaging in the ninja edit conversation for the rest of the game.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Sandwolf is not scum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max posted:

I am not engaging in the ninja edit conversation for the rest of the game.

But if youre obviously going to hold it against me then you're being disingenuous by making this post

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nothing about what I've said today, July 3rd, has to do with that conversation.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

If you say so

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

The reason I said I wanted the chat logs asap was because I didn't want you to be able to falsify them.

Explain please. You "read" the chat logs and still declared us both scum. Why?

Also game-agnostic, please don't be a poo poo. Tia.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Aside from one post that you've clearly skipped where I said you are extremely frustratingly likely town

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Also game-agnostic, please don't be a poo poo. Tia.

I'm not being a poo poo.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm not insulting anyone or even being antagonistic. Y'all are really sensitive.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Ah yes let me explain to you why youre scum. That will be a fruitful endeavor

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yes?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is a mafia game. That's literally the thing you do.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Yeah I'm going to convince you guys the other is scum and vice versa. It'd be like explaining my thoughts to a wall.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Are you uninterested in convincing others?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, fine, you think we're scum. How will you convince the rest of the players of that?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mags, will you trust any chat log Jammy and sandwolf post since it's taken 24 hours thus far to produce one?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, since you're worried about that

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max posted:

Mags, will you trust any chat log Jammy and sandwolf post since it's taken 24 hours thus far to produce one?

Probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I think we should vote Pod instead cause he is making very unsportsmanlike threats to make me play some silly board game instead of catching up on this thread

• Locked thread