Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

It is his pride

Bifauxnen posted:

Hey guess what, so do I and I think you are less likely out of you two to be scum!

ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's a bad read

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hell, I will tell you what max is thinking, without his consent. He knows it is a bad read, and that I am town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Hell, I will tell you what max is thinking, without his consent. He knows it is a bad read, and that I am town.

How would I know that you are town?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Max hasnt even been talking about you for like 3 pages though

Isn't voting you right now either did I miss something

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Max posted:

How would I know that you are town?

You are a good town player, who feels pangs of guilt at the injustice thrust upon me

Bifauxnen posted:

Max hasnt even been talking about you for like 3 pages though

Indeed. He, who has most exposure to podima, cannot bring himself to do it. He is too honorable.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmmm has your masonchat since the early incident made you feel this stronger?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

I literally hate this duel and also this is a plurality game so I'm not worried about making the numbers happen.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

I literally hate this duel and also this is a plurality game so I'm not worried about making the numbers happen.

Oh right I forgot the plurality bit! So we don't even need to bother hammering ever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Again, that allows scum to slide by. We should expect people to vote even if it isn't necessary

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Jonathan Fisk (5): Pinterest Mom, Bifauxnen, Podima, Max, Max, Moatillata, Sandwolf
Podima (3): Moatillata, Jonathan Fisk, Kashuno, Moatillata, Hal Incandenza
Pinterest Mom (2): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Jamuraan, Retro Futurist, Kashuno, Kashuno
Moatillata (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (2): Max, Mr. F!

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 10 minutes.

Remember that if nobody is executed by deadline, the day will be decided by plurality vote.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmmm has your masonchat since the early incident made you feel this stronger?

We haven't really been talking

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I try

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

exclusive excerpt of taste trying

taste: "gee, whole lotta lurkers in this game"
me: "yep"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I sent you like three or four and you shut em all down

Add that to you saying you have no use for unconfirmed masonries and why bother

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I sent you like three or four and you shut em all down

Add that to you saying you have no use for unconfirmed masonries and why bother

Sure, my opinion that I don't care for unconfirmed masonries hasn't changed since I voiced it to you a week before signups for this game, and now, that I am in this game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

real time fact check it was two weeks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh my godddd y'all have a room

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I thought you might make an effort to participate in this game rather than try to break it immediately. Silly me.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I thought you might make an effort to participate in this game rather than try to break it immediately. Silly me.

Well that's the second masonry you've wrongly assumed I'd be thrilled to participate in this month, I guess.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Fist, why aren't you going in on casing Pmom again?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mafia edit: Fisk.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Because I think he's being an idiot, not scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Maybe he is scum, it's hard to tell because he'd pull this poo poo as town no question.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

The best (worst) part of this is that JF claims to have joined the game just to talk to PM in a masonry.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah, he'd mentioned playing in one of these a while back so I figured he'd still want to

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Yeah, he'd mentioned playing in one of these a while back so I figured he'd still want to

eh?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
PMom, are you going to use the challenge tomorrow immediately as the day starts or are you going to allow the town to come to a consensus for the greater good?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Podima's justification cements my vote.

Among pod, pmom, jamuraan, bif I expect you'll find at least two scum.

The mystery of Pmom going on and off your list over and over again.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Max posted:

The mystery of Pmom going on and off your list over and over again.

If you want me to clear someone of speculation because I can't tell by all means, edit on my behalf

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Speaking of, I would be okay with being in the thunderdome, despite the fact that I am confident that both my partner and I are town.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

PMom, are you going to use the challenge tomorrow immediately as the day starts or are you going to allow the town to come to a consensus for the greater good?

i'm confident thunderdoming you would be for the greater good :angel:

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm confident thunderdoming you would be for the greater good :angel:

This is not a true statement. Why do you think now I'm scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jamuraan posted:

Speaking of, I would be okay with being in the thunderdome, despite the fact that I am confident that both my partner and I are town.

Why?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jamuraan posted:

This is not a true statement. Why do you think now I'm scum?

The same reason I've always thought you're scum? This is a weird question.

(Though, I guess, the "lol I made a bad case that was overreaching, but it was intentional" justification you gave to your masonbud really does cement my read)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'd kill pmom

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Pinterest Mom posted:

The same reason I've always thought you're scum? This is a weird question.

(Though, I guess, the "lol I made a bad case that was overreaching, but it was intentional" justification you gave to your masonbud really does cement my read)

I stand by my case. You are at best anti-town, at worst scum. Lynching you is guaranteed good for town.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Kashuno posted:

I'd kill pmom

my man

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

I'd kill pmom

You have a vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010