Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

In with Mags as the monkeys

Go Team Mr.RF

Let's do this!

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hot take: I think I'll vote for one of the candidates at some point d1.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Jamuraan posted:

I like to leave my fate to chance.

Hi Jamuraan. I'm Magnus gallant. We played a few times before. How're you?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Catching up I think Fisk is town

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I don't know what to think of pmom, leaning town as well.

When the challenge was put up I considered volunteering but when I sent retro futurist a message he didn't respond in time

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I actually still havent heard from retro in Mason chat

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I feel like max and podima are far more worried about being lynched than either pmom or fisk

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

There is plenty of time in the day

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Dude you didn't PM me or message me or anything so I'm not in our chat

I pmd you in discord

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think, Ttaste is a good guy.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah he's swell but why do you think he is town?

i know this isn't very helpful but right now it's a gut read.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote podima

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Why?

Okay let's say not a temple game

Cause I think he's scum

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

You should try for a grand slam, that'd be better.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pmom be less rude I think is what he's saying

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Is there night chat?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I told y'all

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

:agreed: that's why I erred on the side of scum for you

I think Kash is scum y'all

Also Mr. F.

Probably jam too.

Your so wrong

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Gosh guys can you learn to trust my judgement plz. Im usually right.,

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Also I finally listened to death grips mags, p solid good rec

Ty, they rock hard.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Lie detect as false

Whats your favorite D G song?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hey who are we voting

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Holy moly I missed the entire lynch

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Man I apologize to the other players of this game, i will dedicate more time to it. I promise

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

ok gently caress it

##challenge Green Monkeys

##vote Mr. F

That was dumb, unless you're looking for an easy lynch in my lurking ways

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Unless this was a ploy to get me to post more by making me feel personally engaged in the game

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

If that was it it was smart. And retro did say he was going to challenge me. I have been avoiding talking about this game because I never finished my catch up read. So I'll just not do a full reread

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Moatillata posted:

Also I'm kind of noticing a trend here with this game

What trend is that

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

just get on with it

On with what?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

reading whichever bit you are gonna read

Oh well I'll read y'all later, I'm currently at work. I'll be off in 2 hours.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Ty both for posting this page, it made it easier to find your post histories :D

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Well this sucks, I think moat and bif are town.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I think bif is town specifically for these few posts:

Bifauxnen posted:

I scum cased you Fisk, but I guess that's just another burn on me, go on keep acting like nothing is wrong and you are above the fray

RF and Mr F would be better. Ideal duel would be them vs whoever of PMom/Fisk remains.

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh no I've been puppetmastered

I'm mad

I'm so mad on the internet

Bifauxnen posted:

PMom: "Fisk is scum, he's so scum I'm gonna challenge immediately after the game starts just to try and get him voted out. He's so scum I'm still voting him even"

Fisk: "No way YOU'RE the scum for calling me scum"

Me: "hmm maybe BOTH of you are right

PMom+Fisk in unison: "omg how could you possibly think that you're so stupid that's garbage!!"

Bifauxnen posted:

I mean man it'd really suck to do that gambit for nothing right, is that why I'm the one who's getting criticised the most for voting you out of all these other people?

Bifauxnen posted:

I scum cased you Fisk, but I guess that's just another burn on me, go on keep acting like nothing is wrong and you are above the fray

RF and Mr F would be better. Ideal duel would be them vs whoever of PMom/Fisk remains.

They show an investment in bifs d1 case, an investment that feels personal and real. I do not believe that bif faked that investment in her case.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Bif what were your thoughts on the kash case? I dont remember much mention of kash from you

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Mr. F! posted:

Bif what were your thoughts on the kash case? I dont remember much mention of kash from you

OOps I mean Moat

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I will reread retro after work today, but out of us four I really don't know who to advocate for the lynch of.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Pinterest Mom posted:

moat and mr f have been floating and just kinda letting things happen, i'm happy to vote either of them. idk which one yet - mr. f will continue to be aggressively useless, but idk if that's an alignment tell.

bif's last minute switch yesterday to save sand wolf was sus, but I think it's smarter to kill sandwolf first to test that

I don't think I want to kill opop. I don't positively feel he's town, but he doesn't really ping me.

I'm p sure pmom is scom from this post.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Retro Futurist posted:

Jam sure isn't sounding town right now. I may not feel great about Bif but his reactions to her are totally overblown. Like he's straight up mad that she's asking him to provide the case he said he'd make and apparently "made but lost".

I feel good about Kash and ok about Sandwolf (though I did like Pmom's case). Hal is Hal, he's not done anything and I can never read him anyways.

I could see maybe Bif and Jam bussing each other here since Bif and Moat have been brought up as a contender group for challenges tomorrow, and Jam is a pretty likely to be the one going home today

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm calling you scum actually

Everyone read the context of these posts, and tell me what you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Max posted:

I would rather see your explanation.

The first post is a non committal attack on jamuraan. A lot of words to express a weak opinion. The large amounts of words hide the insincerity there.

The second post is a response to someone calling him out.

After the call out he throws on a vote, pressured to make the words and opinions he expressed seem real, in order to relieve suspicion of those words.

##vote retro futurist

• Locked thread