Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Proof of Beef?

This is a real thing ?

Proof of steak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
The 40 cents I had left after exchanging most of coins for a $30 amazon gift card two weeks ago is only works 38 cents now.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Nice! My $26 grew to $36 and I cashed it out for an amazon giftcard. Bitcoin is high at the moment.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
I'm hoping my residue BTC gets up to $10 soon so I can convert it to an amazon giftcard.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Bitcoin value going up but they're paying fewer bitcoins per hash.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
I didn't add any info. I just use gyft to convert coins to amazon giftcards. Though you have to disable 2fa each time you want to do it.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
I hope nicehash pays out my hundred bucks hundredth of a bit coin so I can Amazon cash it before it crashes.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Just need the value to bump up just a bit more so I can cash out for a $125 gift card rather than a 100 and a 20.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Nicehash internal -> coinbase -> gyft is working for me just fine. A good trickle of 15 dollar amazon cards a week is exactly what I'm looking for in my no effort minor.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
It was claiming 10 a day on the 1080 for a few minutes and it's now back to 6. Better than the 2 a day that it used to be.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Nicehash to coinbase minimum is now .002 rather than .001 btc.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Nicehash coinbase withdraws is back to .002 so that's nice. Time to get another $15 amazon giftcard.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
Gyft stopped accepting my coinbase to buy amazon gift cards (saying declined due to security reasons). Any other way to turn BTC into gift cards?

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

I just tried and it let me go to the very end. I didn't actually hit purchase but it gave no indication that it wouldn't take Coinbase funds. When did it fail?

After choose the method of payment (coinbase or bitpay), click go, it opens a new window which usually says that everything went alright but this time is saying "Sorry, your order has been declined for security purposes" and that an email has been sent explaining and that the funds will be refunded (they were never taken in the first place, so that's good I guess).

And the email is a generic "your transaction has been denied, look at our FAQ". No big deal, just 30 free bucks. I'm hoping it's something to do with the coinbase hack or whatever and either it'll stop rejecting in a week or so or the low effort mining thing is all done.

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007

McPimpenheimer posted:

That happens to me if I don't disable uBlock and Ghostery in my browser beforehand. Are you running an adblocker?

Ah! There you go! Dumb of me, was doing it on a different computer than usual and forgot about all that. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sibling of TB
Aug 4, 2007
nicehash to coinbase withdrawals are back to .001 BTC, so my quest for mindless $10 amazon cards continues.

• Locked thread