Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

Cinara posted:

Updated to a fork of Nicehash that someone built to support EWBF for Equihash which is getting $9.80/day right now. Apparently the classic miner isn't being updated as much with 2.0 being worked on. Mine was literally never picking anything but Lbry and Lyra2REv2.

https://github.com/DillonN/NiceHashMiner/releases/tag/1.7.5.17

Once EVGA finishes my step up I can start my second card going, $20/day would be awesome.

Holy gently caress this gave me another 100sols/s, thank you. Wish I knew about this a month ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

Fauxtool posted:

is that just for the EWFB or for the claymore too? Are you setting it to only mine 1 pool or leaving it free to move around?

Just mining zCash with all cryptos enabled in settings. I'm getting 780sols/s with two 980s. Dual mining doesn't appear to work on Maxwell cards, so it is just the single miner.

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

I'm dropping a solid 50c a day at the moment, but I don't particularly care as the $400 I've already put in my bank account took my partner out for some nice dinners and got me a new hard drive.

She hates when I spend money I actually earned on her but if I dismiss it as "stupid buttmoney from my gaming computer" I get away with it :cheeky:

Also I'm enjoying the fact that I dropped a short nicehash guide in the GPU thread and it's spawned this monster. A true buttlord keeps how easy it is close to their chest to avoid losing muhhashes so it's hard to find an actual guide for this poo poo.

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

Yes but what if you are a butt lord who sees filthy casuals getting into it and comes into the thread to poo poo it up with inaccurate assumptions because you are panicking at your payout after buying 44 graphics carda st inflated prices?

Did you think about those people when you made your little how to?

We are all that buttlord on this day

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

It's using 2.2GB of system RAM for each of my 980s mining currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurritoJustice
Oct 9, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

I have run into another issue with my 1070 (which is the main card that runs 24/7) does not hold an OC of any kind, no matter how mild, after about a day. I dont know why this is, its not rebooting or crashing, Afterburner is still there and the profile is still up but I have to click "apply" again.

Lower your OC, it's crashing after a certain amount of time and reverting to stock clocks.

• Locked thread