Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Imagine wanting to buy Bitcoin "so I can retire nicely" half a year after the hype has completely died out. You're better off buying a timeshare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Battlefield 1, primarily.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Risky Bisquick posted:

How is your kdr / w? Mine is skyyyyyyy highhhhh

Not that great, 1.22. But it's only going up!

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Your ID is in a Russian database right now

So it's safe as long as no American company can get to it.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
How are the strawberries nice and dry?

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Arteryman posted:

Never really thought to post here about my mining adventures but I've been mining since about 2012 starting with 7950's mining Litecoin and now with primarily 470's and 1080ti's. It makes the place a little warmer and louder but it's a decently fun hobby.

My hobby is having my PC run YouTube on autoplay all day without a monitor connected. It makes the place a little warmer and louder but it's a decently fun hobby.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
At least coinsanity is coming to an end, that'll ease the transition to renewable.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

Fauxtool posted:

unless they somehow neuter the 11xx GPUs in mining only I can only forsee another GPU drought. Luckily the 10xx are still more than overkill for most games

Seems unlikely to me, unless you expect crypto to get back to 2017-era hype levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Oh, for sure man.

• Locked thread