Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turd Eater
May 11, 2003

Otakufag posted:

Anyone else having problems connecting to nicehash miner?

I had to turn off some security setting on my ASUS router (called AiProtection). Your router may have something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003

Knifegrab posted:

I did, I didn't include that in the initial comment but I took the cumulative and divided it by the hours it was running, that is how I got 0.5 kWh. It was 4.08 kWh when I checked in the morning after running for 8 hours.

Be careful of your units. You mean .5 kW since you divided out the hours. 500 W on a 1080 Ti rig makes sense.

• Locked thread