Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Oh god no pls no rematch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Cavauro posted:

I'm surprised such a huge number of negative comments related to the fact that he had killed that woman. Yes, it's a bad thing, no one will argue. But how it is related to wrestling, drat you? Seriously, I often notice how wrestlers judged by their actions. And right would be treated in this business, as in the case with Triple H, who had offered themselves for wrestlers, burying their careers. Or Cena, doing the same thing, suffice it to recall Alex Riley, and that an unknown black boy with Nexus. Or Bella Twins, retractable talented rivals. But in the case of Snuka, this situation does not apply to wrestling. It can be infinitely spread rot over the case, but a sin to deny that he is a terrific wrestler, who has not lost in our time. And then even more so was a real phenomenon. Suffice it to recall his matches, which always gets excellent. About Jimmy abilities can write legend, his contribution to wrestling will never be forgotten. And so he did not do - for the fans it will be, first of all, a decent performer, and only then a murderer and a psychopath. And as though it may sound cynical - that there is some truth.

Look all I know is Tamina is attractive and she can take a bruise like a champ so she can smash my skull any day.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

I'm surprised such a huge number of negative comments related to the fact that he had killed that woman. Yes, it's a bad thing, no one will argue. But how it is related to wrestling, drat you? Seriously, I often notice how wrestlers judged by their actions. And right would be treated in this business, as in the case with Triple H, who had offered themselves for wrestlers, burying their careers. Or Cena, doing the same thing, suffice it to recall Alex Riley, and that an unknown black boy with Nexus. Or Bella Twins, retractable talented rivals. But in the case of Snuka, this situation does not apply to wrestling. It can be infinitely spread rot over the case, but a sin to deny that he is a terrific wrestler, who has not lost in our time. And then even more so was a real phenomenon. Suffice it to recall his matches, which always gets excellent. About Jimmy abilities can write legend, his contribution to wrestling will never be forgotten. And so he did not do - for the fans it will be, first of all, a decent performer, and only then a murderer and a psychopath. And as though it may sound cynical - that there is some truth.

pretty sure cagematch posts belong in the 'lovely wrestling opinions' thread

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Naomi is a dick.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

"Felt my glow" is the least threatening or cool-sounding thing

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

why do they continue to use still images to show what happened at the PPV? i dont think anyone sees pictures from the ppv and goes 'NOW i shall order the wwe network to watch this ppv i missed'

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

Naomi is a dick.

She gave Lana a rematch, what more do you want?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Randy Orton is a Sandy Hook Truther

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Oh god no pls no rematch

punjabi prison rematch

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
they did the same match twice in a row lol

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Replace bad money in the bank theme with good million dollar man theem

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
This Jinder meme needs to go away

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i used to work with an indian guy who thought wrestling was real

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the entire time the announcers have been decrying the terrible treatment of legends in this randy orton match I just keep waiting for someone, anyone, to make any reference to the legend killer thing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I turned off smackdown so I can enjoy good posts with good bros without the distraction of wrestling

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS loving FEUD IS STILL GOING :gonk:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

pretty sure cagematch posts belong in the 'lovely wrestling opinions' thread

im being bullied.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bill Goldberg posted:

i used to work with an indian guy who thought wrestling was real

i used to play skeeball with a guy that worked with an indian guy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

This Jinder meme needs to go away

*monkey on finger paw curls, baron corbin's theme plays*

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Canada. He is from Canada

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if shinsuke gets attacked mid-entrance by baron corbin again, i'm gonna be STEAMED

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i used to go to school with the girl that slept with dolph ziggler and then john cena played him in the movie

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

dromal phrenia posted:

if shinsuke gets attacked mid-entrance by baron corbin again, i'm gonna be STEAMED

nice meltdown!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

That DICK! posted:

randy orton is going to build a wall on our northern border

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I really wanna see a compilation of Randy assaulting Jinder's entire extended family at random intervals.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

That DICK! posted:

ssshhh don't tell randy, him giving RKO's to random people in India for months is going to be much better than their rematch

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

"this foreign dude did the thing to me that I have done to people for years, so now I'm going to kill his entire family for revenge"

this really is a USA storyline

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

nice meltdown!!!

thank you :shobon:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Corbin's body isn't gross, just funny, so I'd be all for this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

That's not a monkey's paw. That's a genuine upgrade.

Also I want vignettes of Randy RKO-ing random Mahal family members.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

'jolly rancher pop tart' sounds awful

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
jolly rancher pop tart is a strain of weed, i think

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

dromal phrenia posted:

'jolly rancher pop tart' sounds awful

Do they even say what flavor of jolly rancher its supposed to be

or just "jolly rancher"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who would you say is probably the most likeable wrestler around, between dolph ziggler, jinder mahal, and other.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

I really wanna see a compilation of Randy assaulting Jinder's entire extended family at random intervals.

If he thinks he's gonna find them in India, I got some bad news for him.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

What did Randy say? I muted the promo by accident for the whole bit

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
jolly jinder mahoptart

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What did Randy say? I muted the promo by accident for the whole bit

He's going to murder the Bollywood Boyz and then he's going to India and he's gonna start killin' 'em all until Jinder gives up.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Randy's promo ended with like 10 seconds of him just breathing heavily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

shinsuke just got arrested for doing his entrance near kurt eichenwald

• Locked thread