Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Hell yea, thank you for the good thread.

Also everyone should watch Ballroom anime!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGGwyb0d0Y8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm glad there's a lot of anime and I'm glad that a lot of it is really good.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Julias posted:

On a separate note, do you guys and gals have any suggestions for changes that you would like to see with the Season Thread OP?

Nah it's good! If you do streaming links that would be way cool but it's not super necessary cause we all know how to use senpai.moe.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

any show concept, but now with lesbians

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Yea I didn't watch it lol. The rest of the series is still great tho

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Here's the PV! Horrible things are going to happen to these characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB_RdXxRU68

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The Colonel posted:

i hope princess principal turns out to be really good just to own everyone

I hope it's really good because I like watching really good anime.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

There's a dozens of industries that amazon has waltzed into, undercut everyone, and left behind a desolate wasteland so no, Amazon getting into anime is not a good thing.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol awesome

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Halfcoordinated is doing NierA one handed rn at sgdq, good poo poo.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

It's going to be good

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm pretty sure it was always gonna be its own thing? The original pitch sounded like it was gonna be a Diebuster style sequel.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm five minutes in and the MC is already ignoring a cute girl flirting with him in order to think about diving.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Dive!!'s first episode is similar to Yuri on Ice!!'s first episode in that it's leaving a lot of blatant "he's gay!" hints but there's definitely not any kind of coming out moment. Just because he's not in love with his gf doesn't make him gay lol.

I did enjoy it though. I hope dive boys are the new bike boys.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

SAIYUKI RELOAD BLAST is incredibly stupid and has cute smelly boys who get it bloody fights. I enjoyed it but it's not like, actually good lol

It's apparently a part of a franchise that goes way back to the 90s, kinda retro feeling.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

dogsicle posted:

if this season is weak for you and you're looking for something to fill the gap, consider boruto:

they named the sequel to naruto boruto

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Is Gainax even going to be around in 2020?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Darth Walrus posted:

Ballroom felt like very, very by-the-book shonen with unusually high production quality. Seriously, I felt like I'd seen every single beat dozens of times before.

Yea but he touches girls in this one

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Ballroom fuckkkkking owns, I already like every character and I want to see them sports. Everyone is obnoxiously dramatic it's great!!!

I do wish that they would fully animate the dancing like it was Yuri on Ice or something but the more limited approach they took was pretty good, and the flubs were fantastic.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Coaaab posted:

I think there's time to get to her

I hope this anime stays great and gets a lot of seasons!!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

chumbler posted:

So it's not a sports anime then.

this anime has girl touching and sports gay!! Ballroom is incredibly innovative.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

All the boys in tsundere children suck a lot but I really like it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

After all this buildup I'm gonna be disappointed if Made In Abyss isn't a constant gauntlet of horrifying things.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

dogsicle posted:

prepare for disappointment then

drat, I'll have to settle for a fun cool show then

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Space Flower posted:

It helps to have a fluffy bunny friend you can rub and mofumofu when times are tough

This is a good plan.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

gently caress wrong thread

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Dive ep 2 mostly sucked, but there were brief glimpses of a more interesting show here and there. I'll drop it if the next one doesn't have a good hook.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I mean, it is a cute school life thing it's just also other things as well.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm no manga reader but Ballroom was everything I wanted and more. I wish generic sports anime was this good.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Rip to that guy

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Made a thread for Vatican Miracle Examiner. Love those church boys.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Hopefully it's better than the terrible anime cutscenes

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Parallax posted:

maybe if anime fans had a longer attention span than three months

anime offering lots of new stuff every three months is one of the things I love about it. that netflix is loving with that makes me sad :(

devilman crybaby is gonna make up for that tho

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

watch everything Yuasa ever made

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

They got paid a lot of money lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Nate RFB posted:

That's not to say it's dull either, there's a fair amount of "action" or at least excitement most chapters as the titular characters tend to find themselves in mishaps quite often. The world has thus far been developed extremely well and there is an arsenal of solid supporting characters. It's super.

It has an actual plot? Lame.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

That's a joke it sounds good.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I probably wouldn't have gotten back into anime if Crunchyroll hadn't put it all in one place. They are responsible for this.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I have no opinion on anime youtubers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Nah, Canipa's good but Super Eyepatch Wolf is the true best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqFNbCcyFkk

yea I read dead homers society too sleepy bro

• Locked thread