Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Seraph is £2 and looks cool. I remember there being some buzz about it pre release then it came out to great reviews by the three people who remembered to buy it. He'll I'll go for it

Also Hollow Knight, WotS 4 and Conquest of Elysium 4

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Jun 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

dishonored 2 for 20 so soon is nuts. def picking it up
yeah i might do that

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

think this is my haul unless i add dishonored 2

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

why buy wots3 orver wots 4

Everyone says 3 is be5ter but I don't know what to believe

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

One Man Trash posted:

I heard Dishonored 2 had some performance issues, is that still the case?

I think they're fixed for most people. There's a demo anyway

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

get DOOM 2016 if you havent already

I played the demo and don't like anything about it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really like doom 2 but it has some bad maps. I always gr8 to the city and forget to keep playing lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

whatever it is that defines the house style of modern id software games, i dont like it

There's something sluggish and suffocating about them I can't really explain. Reminds me of early unreal engine 3 stuff. It's totally subjective I guess I just feel like I'm wading through grease trying to play them properly

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

steamworld heist was great. I think I have a spare humble code for it kicking around though if you want it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is Pit People good. I like the sound of it but I hate the crazee flash alien hominid art

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

got frustrated messing with the graphic settings on dishonored 2 and just shut everything off/put it on low, and it still flies between 20-60 fps for no reason! on an r9 380! i love PC gaming and I love bethesda. i was looking forward to streaming this so im gonna see if someone's cooked up a fan patch before i hit refund
that sucks, it ran perfectly for me on my 970 at full settings. guess it's one of those games that hate AMD cards lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

has anyone played streets of rogue? it sounds fun (esp co-op) but I'm kind of burned out on pixelated humourous roguelites and it's early access lol

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/14/streets-of-rogue-review-early-access/

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 4, 2017

• Locked thread