Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WILL LEAVE LOWELL CHAMPION
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Jay Brisco
CODY
Ultimo Guerrero
View Results

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sounds like KUSHIDA/Scurll and the Tornado match are the ones to go out of the way to see, but how was the main event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Sounds like KUSHIDA/Scurll and the Tornado match are the ones to go out of the way to see, but how was the main event?

The opener was great people loved Ultimo Guerrero. The Kingdom's intro because it's just amazing. You went from 3 guys and Maria 2 years ago who wore coordinated outfits and had a good theme going. Taven came out randomly on a throne, horse boy came out strapped to a handtruck imitating Hannibal Lecter holding an axe, and dude who broke his leg and doesn't want to be defined by his broken leg came out in a wheel chair dressed as a viking and spent the match on the sideline holding a crutch. Also since it was an auditorium, all 3 dudes had to hop off their platforms and walk down stairs to get to the ring, rather than just a ramp or wlakway.

the strap match was good for a strap match though it ended on what should have been a rope break. It wasn't a no DQ match, Todd you fat idiot

the 8 man tag was ok, a lot going on and then the babyfaces who disbanded the revolution promptly got destroyed by Punisher Martinez and lost all their heat lol

Everyone hates Jay Lethal and I hope Bruiser takes me up on my brewery recommendation. Also a chair got used a bunch and Todd never called for the bell, but also called for a rope break

Everyone loved Dalton castle except it was made clear that he fluked into a title win by using his Boys to distract the Briscos and Bully Ray and they got 0 heat the entire match aside from like 1 low blow.

Kushida/Scurll started slow but was a great match

Bucks/Best Friends/War Machine was just loving awesome

Cody/Daniels was all in all a really good match, but it was not really anywhere close to the prior 2 matches.

crowd reactions:

1. Cody
2. Young Bucks
3. Marty Scurll
4. Dalton Castle
5. Ultimo Guerrero
6. A dude waving a hobby horse around in the front row

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

did he get the gently caress THE REVIVAL on air

lol