Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Dhaes/RF... maybe EXAKT?

So I am not on your scum list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

So I am not on your scum list?

No, I've never said you were scummy. Just because I am talking things out and not just agreeing with everything you say doesn't mean I think you are scum. I even said as much earlier. I think you get lost trying to convince yourself of stuff sometimes and try to point out where I don't see things the same way you do.

Out of you and Keane I tend to think Keane is more likely scum but I would really like to hear from Dhaes and EXAKT before I drop a vote.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think Hal is scum. This looks exactly like him at the end of Butt Mafia.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Opop, why are you lurking instead of making cases? You're clearly here and intently reading along. It looks like you are waiting for the single mis-vote on me to swoop in & end the game with your remaining scum buddies.

Well I'm at work so I only have so much free time. Also I'm already voting for you so I'm not sure what I'd be swooping in to do?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I think Hal is scum. This looks exactly like him at the end of Butt Mafia.

You mean the game where I made a legendary fake claim and used it to drive you insane and win the game by telling all sorts of lies?

I have a hard time seeing the comparison.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

More referring to your buddying up with me at the end while still maintaining a "well I dunno!" attitude but maybe I am misremembering buttfia :v:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Quidthulhu posted:

And just because I never responded to this:

Dude, this is Mafia 101. If you flip scum, you scum hunting & presenting cases gives us information to go on. Your insistence that it's not necessary is scummy af. Combine that with your insistence that my asking you to PLAY THE FREAKING GAME is scummy, and you're a badman.

If you wanted me to scumhunt, surely you would have held off on a vote in what we are all presuming is lylo. You cast the first vote, and with plenty of time until deadline.

You're the one hoping town hustles into a quick and dumb vote.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's also disappointing that Quid hates friendship SO MUCH that we would think I would betray Dhaes, smh smh.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

It's also disappointing that Quid hates friendship SO MUCH that we would think I would betray Dhaes, smh smh.

Yeah you guys are the best of scumbuds

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah you guys are the best of scumbuds

Dhaes is my friend, my brother, my secret lover.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I believe nothing you say because you didn't even bother to not typo the statement, thus voiding it

CCKeane posted:

I SWEAR UPON OUR FRIENDSHIP THAT I AM TELLIBG YOU THE TRUTH.

I guess if "tellibg" were a thing, sure.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
loving hell Keane, have anything left aside from a bloody stump between your legs after quid been riding your dick so hard? 130 posts and it's been nothing but quid screaming his fool head off and making today his own personal thunderdome

Also what the af is dulo

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Scum team is uh quid and Kash dunno who the third could be perhaps es or opop

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I feel like Hal is town CALL IT A HUNCH cause i don't know what else I'd call it

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

I believe nothing you say because you didn't even bother to not typo the statement, thus voiding it

I guess if "tellibg" were a thing, sure.

Wow. This guy just doesn't understand true love.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

TRUE LOVE TRANSCENDS TYPOS 👌💞👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤️👍

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dhaes posted:

TRUE LOVE TRANSCENDS TYPOS 👌💞👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤️👍

You know it, buddy.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

My love for Keane aside, I'm actually positive quid is scum. He has been ranting about Keane and meta all day, his case against Keane is just that he doesn't like his claim or night actions and is trying to meta somb saying he thinks Keane getting blocked is stupid because there can't be two blockers for some asinine reason and when you think for half a drat second that makes perfect sense if the doc was just killed, aside from Keane's blocking and copping, how else would the scum kill fail? You block the blocker and he can't stop it duh and what is this bullshitery accusing him off starting a thunderdome when it has been his stupid rear end raving all day and doing the thunderdome BS

quid is like a monkey in the zoo just flinging poo poo at everything and hoping that something sticks to Keane's majestic chiseled jawline

Can i vote him or what is dulo is that the new lylo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

My love for Keane aside, I'm actually positive quid is scum. He has been ranting about Keane and meta all day, his case against Keane is just that he doesn't like his claim or night actions and is trying to meta somb saying he thinks Keane getting blocked is stupid because there can't be two blockers for some asinine reason and when you think for half a drat second that makes perfect sense if the doc was just killed, aside from Keane's blocking and copping, how else would the scum kill fail? You block the blocker and he can't stop it duh and what is this bullshitery accusing him off starting a thunderdome when it has been his stupid rear end raving all day and doing the thunderdome BS

quid is like a monkey in the zoo just flinging poo poo at everything and hoping that something sticks to Keane's majestic chiseled jawline

Can i vote him or what is dulo is that the new lylo

You have no masters here dhaes, do what you will

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't know what DULO is but I assume it's like a PC lylo

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This game sucks a lot. I'm over it. Vote me and I'll hammer. I'm done trying to convince the sun team since with the exception of one person (probably Hal with that showing from Dhaes) they're the only people in this loving thread.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid you and I are the :sun: team

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have no :sun:

Hal, if you are town, look at what I've done all game and ask yourself if that is my town or my scum play.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Quidthulhu posted:

This game sucks a lot. I'm over it. Vote me and I'll hammer. I'm done trying to convince the sun team since with the exception of one person (probably Hal with that showing from Dhaes) they're the only people in this loving thread.

Worn out scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Quid threatening to hammer himself is what he does as town when he's throwing a fit. ##unvote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hal is like impossible for me to read, but something about him doesn't sit right with me. ##vote Hal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Hal is like impossible for me to read, but something about him doesn't sit right with me. ##vote Hal

Uh, that's certainly a take.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It is.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So you are confident that it isn't EXLO?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
what is exlo

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

what is exlo

Execute or lose.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

It definitely EXLO unless the scum team is 2 people which I highly doubt

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean at this point the two absent people are gonna be modkilled anyway, aren't they?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Quidthulhu (2): CCKeane, CCKeane, CCKeane, Retro Futurist
Hal Incandenza (1): Kashuno
CCKeane (1): Quidthulhu

Not Voting (3): Dhaes, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 14th, 2017 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 19 minutes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Is there any point in me trying to convince anyone beyond what I've already done

Nobody else seems to be playing this game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean either you're scum or the scum just stopped playing a game they were sweeping sooooooo

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm not scum :(

I wish people would loving play. Probably shouldn't have dunked all the active posters -___

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Quidnose

please bring me sweet death

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Quid Because self voters deserve to be murdered as a lesson to them to not be such a piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If quid's town scum should really be ashamed of themselves

• Locked thread