Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

OK SO WHAT IS IN THAT PICTURE IN PMOM FLIP IS THAT TAKING SINK WORMS CAUSE THAT'S RAD AS ALL HELL

I might even say neat-o 🌯 (that's a burrito)

Hard to say, but it's not out of the question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid, besides Keane (and I am not saying you can't be suspicious of Keane) who else do you think is scum? If you are town don't get totally hung up on this and not be able to see anything else.

RF is back to being super quiet and not very helpful so I have a bad feeling about him.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

CCKeane posted:

Since you're a logical player:

1.) Being quiet about roles can make it difficult for scum to properly address it. Let's say I had a one shot, and poof, it's gone? Well, now maybe scum will waste a roleblock on me. Or kill me! And get less utility from it.

2.) It's not always roles being weird, but roles can interact in weird ways and make things seem strange. Getting more information is useful here.

3.) Scum would be feeling a lot of anxiety about me now, no?

All of this is logical.

Do you have a scum read that isn't Quid?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

My opinions really haven't changed.

I still think Foo is being present but unhelpful and not actually casing anyone.
Keane I could go either way on. It'll depend on the role he eventually reveals.
YT I've cooled on.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

If we're scum I wouldn't be publicly and constantly demanding you fill me in on your role in thread. Do you honestly think I am that bad at scum?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Quid, besides Keane (and I am not saying you can't be suspicious of Keane) who else do you think is scum? If you are town don't get totally hung up on this and not be able to see anything else.

RF is back to being super quiet and not very helpful so I have a bad feeling about him.

So I was going to mention this next.

RF has wanted either me or Foo out the picture for two days. It hasn't really mattered which. D2 he voted for Foo, switched to me because he just wanted to see me die and D3 suggested vigging either of us to you. I don't think a justification has ever really been offered post early D2.

I think this is actually fairly scummy behaviour.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

My opinions really haven't changed.

I still think Foo is being present but unhelpful and not actually casing anyone.
Keane I could go either way on. It'll depend on the role he eventually reveals.
YT I've cooled on.

I can't recall anything about Foo's normal playstyle. Is he ever helpful?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm going through Pmom's history with the flip to see if he breadcrumbed anything

Pinterest Mom posted:

I want to kill literally everybody but Hal, AS, and Foo this game sucks.

AS was his babby love D1, so maybe he rolecopped on of Hal or Foo?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Flavor case but I don't buy this bc taste breadcrumbs a masonry by telling YT to check their PMs, so I think the masonry was created rather than inherent

Didn't YT confirm that their masonry was created in a new discord chat after Taste replaced BK? Is exakt still in this game

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
##vote quid

With the tunnelin'🥒 💦 and the will you vote Keane if he is a bad dude come on now foreshadowing trying to string up

haters gonna hate

Quidthulhu posted:

If we're scum I wouldn't be publicly and constantly demanding you fill me in on your role in thread. Do you honestly think I am that bad at scum?

Yessssssssssssss💩💩💩💩 i do 🕵️

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Cause that's an oddly specific clairvoyant truth on EXAKTS part

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I would be a totally fine vote for today for many good reasons, but not the ones dhaes just gave.

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

I am glad we are on a consensus of talking sink worms 🐛

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

we have actual power role claims on the table, you're not so towny that killing you would take precedence. (you're really far from so towny that killing you would take precedence)

Could be a rolecop breadcrumb, don't think Pmom had mentioned EXAKT being scummy before this

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Pinterest Mom posted:

suspicious that exakt didn't die imo

And again

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

I would be a totally fine vote for today for many good reasons, but not the ones dhaes just gave.

How about this one uhhhh

🐸:siren:🐸THESE ARE THREE WORDS EVERY QUID HATES FIND OUT WHY CLICK HERE 🐸:siren:🐸

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

QUID IS SCUM

those are the three words bee tee dub

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote EXAKT

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

Saved y'all a click

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Dhaes posted:

QUID IS SCUM

those are the three words bee tee dub

I noticed, it's why he refuses to accept my work on him as casing, or any of my earlier wwork on yt for some reason or my vote analysis

He's by default back to the top of my scum list with the death of pmom so I'm gonna ##vote quid now instead of later because I think it'll annoy him 😊

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I never said you didn't case me. I said your poo poo has, for the most part, been repetitious and underbaked. You haven't expanded on anything that's happened other than swinging at low hanging fruit.

Notoriously you have said "im gonna go through stuff and find info!" Why didn't you do this for Pmom? Why did I have to do the legwork there for you?

If I'm scum, who are my scum partners?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also note how Foo slides seamlessly from one misdunk to the next, without ant commentary on Pmom or the people who were pushing him. Scummy af.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also this is a weird rear end post from Hal. Hal and I have major play history going back for hella days and this feels like a post designed to play on that. I'm not even tunneling that hard on Keane, just bringing the point up a lot. When I tunnel on someone, I DEEPLY tunnel and do so major case work. It's kind of a strange toss out from Hal because he should know this isn't me tunneling.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

Also note how Foo slides seamlessly from one misdunk to the next, without ant commentary on Pmom or the people who were pushing him. Scummy af.

Pmom was being brutally unhelpful for town, I was quite happy to see pmom get vigged
Shame about the flip tho

And wtf u talking about, sliding around, I posted my vote analysis of the last mislynch

Ur insistence on making up narratives to attack instead of dealing with what's in front of u is why I keep voting for you

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

I think it'll annoy him 😊

Nailed it

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Votecount for Day 3

Quidthulhu (2): Dhaes, Captain Foo
EXAKT Science (1): Quidthulhu
Captain Foo (1): Kashuno, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Kashuno (0): EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science, Dhaes, Dhaes, Dhaes, Dhaes

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, EXAKT Science, Hal Incandenza, Retro Futurist, Yorkshire Tea

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 11th, 2017 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 35 minutes.

everyone met the minimum posting threshold, thanks! going to carry that minimum post count of 5 per game day through until the end, within reason.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quidthulhu posted:

Notoriously you have said "im gonna go through stuff and find info!" Why didn't you do this for Pmom? Why did I have to do the legwork there for you?

You're blatantly lying, and invite anyone to reread D3 at a minimum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Also this is a weird rear end post from Hal. Hal and I have major play history going back for hella days and this feels like a post designed to play on that. I'm not even tunneling that hard on Keane, just bringing the point up a lot. When I tunnel on someone, I DEEPLY tunnel and do so major case work. It's kind of a strange toss out from Hal because he should know this isn't me tunneling.

I was more or less to heading it off at the pass since I could see where it was going.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
There is no way on earth I am going to vote Quid. It's honestly a horrible vote. Reasonably discussing a role that doesn't make sense after I'm the one to bring it back up isn't a scum move.

Quidthulhu posted:

Didn't YT confirm that their masonry was created in a new discord chat after Taste replaced BK? Is exakt still in this game

My masonry was given to me in PM at the beginning of the game and BK and I were in a discord.

When taste replaced BK a new discord was created. I wasn't aware so taste had to PM me to tell me what had happened and breadcrumbed that in this thread.

Quid what's your reasoning on Exakt again?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yt what do you think about quid lying tho

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Captain Foo posted:

yt what do you think about quid lying tho

They're not. You haven't contributed anything meaningful today.

Captain Foo posted:

[quote edited for order of actual stuck votes]

Of these people that voted to lynch town, a couple of them are already on my scumdar (pinmom, quid)

pinmom: throws out a contextless vote shortly after refusing an answer on who she thinks is scum
Quidthulhu: says "i'd rather do this" [voting gif rather than YT, who was building momentum]
EXAKT: hops on the vote, with >lynch all lurkers< and a stated preference to lynch anyone rather than no-lynch again
Keane: is "on board" with a gif lynch.
RF: same as keane, notes that quid emphasized swinging the vote
-> at this point it's 4 votes in 14 minutes and 5 posts, about 2 hours ahead of deadline
YT: says she(?) will justify her vote shortly but two minutes later
Kash: says nothing and hammers

This is the most major piece of work I've seen from you all day and it says basically everyone is scummy. The stuff on Pmom is reaching at best and subsequent to the flip you've just gone after Quid again which is your go to when the YT well dries up.

To say Quid is lying off that is really silly.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Read the part about what he did and I did re: pin mom

he didn't do anything

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

you know, the part I quoted for emphasis

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I just went through Pmoms post history to point out what I thought might have been relevant breadcrumbs, literally right before k called you out for not doing anything in relation to the information we got from Pmoms flip. You are still doing nothing with it other than shrugging and saying "what a bummer" and moving immdiately on to the next misdunk.

I was expecting "I didn't do anything with Pmoms flip because of the time difference and being asleep when he flipped," not this strange lie tunnel insistence

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Captain Foo posted:

you know, the part I quoted for emphasis

You mean this:

Quidthulhu posted:

I'm going through Pmom's history with the flip to see if he breadcrumbed anything

AS was his babby love D1, so maybe he rolecopped on of Hal or Foo?

And this:

Quidthulhu posted:

Could be a rolecop breadcrumb, don't think Pmom had mentioned EXAKT being scummy before this

Quid has more work on Pmom than you.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

d1 lynches, are good

lynch quid or gif probst who still hasn't fuckin posted

Foo demands we not D1 no dunk then leaves his vote on me at end of day and is nowhere to be found for the misdunk.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

This is what I was referring to, after you do a full reread of stuff:

Captain Foo posted:

ugggh i haven't even done vote analysis yet which i probably should~

Again, in light of Pmom's flip, why didn't you go through and dig in to what Pmom had said, looked at people who have pushed for Pmom as scum now that we know that was a misdunk, etc.? You float here that this kind of in-depth analysis is something you should be doing, and yet with us having zero scum down and very little information to go on because of the slow trickle of flips, you...just seamlessly switch to me. What gives?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

YT, my exakt case right now is:

-seemed to know that your masonry had been recreated
-potential Rolecop breadcrumb from PMom

It's not great, and relies on you being scum, which I am not currently feeling.

##vote Foo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote Foo

I also think that EXAKT crying out how he was so townie that he was gonna get NK'd and then basically peacing out today isn't a good look.

He did back down off the Kash early hammer but that also is a little suspicious and makes me think he could be Kashuno's scumbro.

I basically forgot about those two even being in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Quidthulhu posted:

##vote Foo

I agree with the Foo dunk. Probably unsurprisingly given how we've been on each other since D1. His posting is confusing at best and misleading at worst.

Additionally I think a Foo flip tells us a tonne about RF imo. Especially if Foo flips town.

And I feel like a lot of the water has been muddied with his stuff today anyway. It would have been a better vig, but it's a low downside lynch.

##vote Foo

• Locked thread