Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

i will play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

i enjoyed sombergame last time and i like this games flavor a bunch hopefully this fires

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

cool flavor gonna really enjoy this

##vote mom

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

Asiina posted:

sux 2 b all of you living in that nightmare hellscape.

Meanwhile

stop having handsome nice leader when you know what most of us are stuck with 😢😢

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

i completely forgot i was in this game but let me catch up

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

##vote yorkshire tea wrestling is good. there is more than wwe. also you are scum. ty.

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

im v. Important town. Gimme some time to read thread and good fortune will come tomorrow.

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

Added Space posted:

So, who likes their presents?

I have two more - a one shot poison and a once-a-night roleblock. I figure I should give these ones openly. Who wants them?

Aight i was wondering what you were doin.

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

##vote gif probst

if you're scum, not your best interest to vote me today. i have some interesting dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JOHN CENA
Oct 20, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

That's interesting because YT said you didn't go anywhere.

i dont visit anyone. i receive three dreams at night, one fake, one town visiting someone, one scum visiting someone. i only find out who is making visits and not who they target. its completely passive and i dont get to target players, but when i die, all of my dreams leak into the thread.

• Locked thread