Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Flipless just finished, so I got time for this if it's still happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

PMush Perfect posted:

And I've got a patent on that.

Scum spotted

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Dhaes posted:

ah man i hate vt

Everyone else at the party is happy with vanilla but let me see if Timmy's mom has some chocolate town just for you.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Dhaes posted:

gently caress you talking about bitch i just fuckin hate vermont

My bad yo. I loving hate Vermont too

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

The only good thing too come out of Vermont is it's current senator

Everything else can go right to hell

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Pinterest Mom posted:

I agree, Patrick Leahy is pretty great.

I was talking about Isaac Tichenor

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

areyoucontagious posted:

I was talking about Isaac Tichenor

Also I'm roleplaying like I'm from the 1790s

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Oregon has some awesome wood smells. You travel through a forest there and it smells loving awesome. A couple years back my wife and I took a drive up 101 during a rainstorm and it was incredible, it's one of the reasons we moved here.

Can't compare it to Vermont, of course, because thankfully I've only flown over it. People I've met from Vermont have completely solidified this opinion, not even poo poo posting right now. Charlie, this one grad student I worked with, was the biggest combination misogynist / know it all I've ever met so yeah, gently caress him and Vermont

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Kashuno you are artificially inflating the unread post count and proportionally my excitement for this thread <>

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

You too dhaes

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Inflating unread posts but I'm posting slow cuz I'm phone posting on tht free way so the posts didn't parse well

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Kashuno posted:

what do people make of my list?

Looks good

for me to poop on

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Dhaes posted:

man gently caress off you are a little dweeb and dont be on the phone while you are driving on the hwy are you a legit tardass

You don't know me

I have one of those self driving Teslas

Also I'm super rich, ladies

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Asiina posted:

FYI I am going to vig the first person to come into the thread going "oh wow I saw a lot of posts and thought the game really had taken off and then it was just a lot of shitposting."

Also the first person to use "WIFOM" unironically is getting a noogie and/or a swirlie

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Asiina posted:

sux 2 b all of you living in that nightmare hellscape.

Meanwhile

Ayyy gently caress you you syrup drinking over polite jerk

At least I can own 50 guns and hate whoever I want and my minister will tell me gods on my side

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Yorkshire Tea posted:

##vote Hal Incandenza

Getting in before he policy votes me!

##vote Yorkshire only because I feel left out on all this voting and who am I to not follow policy

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

He sucks more than that

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Pinterest Mom posted:

He ran on increasing funding to chronically underfunded indigenous communities (we have a lot of Flints re:water, indigenous kids gets like 1/10 of the per-pupil spending non-indigenous kids do, stuff like that), the Human Rights Tribunal then ruled that they have to increase funding because it's discrimination, but now he's saying that he won't hand over the money unless indigenous communities "show leadership" and is appealing the ruling to the supreme court. He's endangering the future (and killing) indigenous people in real time.

Oh wow that dude sucks

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Added Space posted:

In more subtle news, JT also announced he would unilaterally pull out of intelligence sharing agreements. The reason he gave was uncertainty over how the information would be used.

On the one hand, sure, kind of a sick move.

On the other look who he's dealing with

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Vacation starts in 3.25 hours

Mentally it started yesterday

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Asiina posted:

I just had two really lovely things happens within 3 minutes of each other during a day I was barely holding it together anyway, and I just can't right now. I need to walk away.

Believe me or not, but it has nothing at all to do with this game or my role or the people in it.

Hope things get better dude

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

We were all kind of pretending the dog didn't just poo poo on the table during dinner, but there you go pointing it out

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

who wants to help me make my magic deck better, asking for a friend (me)

Sorry nerd I don't play silly games

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Wait, does this count? poo poo.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Yes this does count, you are tainted, go pick up a fat pack tomorrow

I let my wife know and now she's leaving me

Thanks something awful

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Added Space posted:

I'm ... sorry I didn't fit in by spewing a hundred lines of random nonsense one post at a time?

Fwiw you've not done anything particularly scummy. I think you read as town frustration to me. Casting that vote seemed more flailing about than a hard bus. But yeah, just get loose on it man. You might like posting bullshit one line at a time.

Alternatively, don't focus on yourself. People who are super defensive set off scum radars. Look at other people's posts and search for inconsistencies / what you think are tells.

It's hard with the joke phase, of course.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

That's some scummy play somberbreo. Only scum want to end the day early

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Ok to actually contribute something besides snark and stupidity:

Pinterest mom seems most town right now. Barring some weird early defense of a scum buddy, her defense of added space feels genuine. I use her because Mom is right in your name. Apologies if you are male.

Quid jumped on added space real hard after he got in, after we had already talked about it. So did Dhaes. This is a little scummy but I can understand it. Added space was acting very erratic but I still maintain that's just frustrated flailing and not dumb scum play. Unless added space continues to act out, of course.

Probst is lurking p. bad right now but I guess it's still early.

I'm still wading through a bunch of poo poo posts from Kash and Foo.

Everyone else is still kind of neutral right now.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

I dunno man these are just gut feels

This game has been like 90% poo poo posts. I picked on things that seemed scummy to me, trying to pull at strings. Nothing feels solid enough for a vote. You and Dhaes pulled the same argument so I mentioned you both.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Here I will post some "reads"

e: nvm i will not be a snide rear end in a top hat my point stands true and easily seen~!

Jesus dude

Like Mafia aside you did this in the last game too. You post like you're wicked pissed off all the time and it makes this poo poo not fun.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

That is an overreaction, there's no way you actually are this upset at me based on a single post that I decided not to go through with.

Nah, it's not just that post. I mean the overall quality of your posting. I'm not saying it's scummy, I'm saying you take this all too seriously.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Jonathan Fisk posted:

That's a gendered slur. Somber!

Are you my super secret #sjw Voltron Mason buddy? I think we get three votes between us if they're used against white male cis scum!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

No lynch is a powerful tool. We used it a few times in Kash's flipless game.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Also since I played last did the community decide not to use "Lynch" anymore? Is it dunk/kill/etc now?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Ah yes, the game scum sweeped.

Says the guy who self hammered as town and threw off everyone's read

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

A+ town play, would do again

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Also please, if I had not self hammered they still would have assumed I was scum because pera and Pmush were leading town around by the nose.

Pretty nice justification/hindsight there. Whatever you say, dude. All I know is that the salty self hammer made everything more difficult

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Why are you going hard after me about my choices, especially in a game that is done, to...what? I don't even know what your intent is here other than to paint me as a lovely player. Cool? What does that gain you, ayc?

Are you kidding me? You were the one who brought up the other game and started talking poo poo. Listen, you're right, this has nothing to do with this game, so let's just drop it, ok? You want to talk more poo poo you know where my pm box is.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

EXAKT Science posted:

I getting town feels from Quid, scum feels from ayc and that newvie, plus taste and yorkshire to a lesser degree

You literally just did the same thing I did earlier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

I just play d1 poorly, honestly. I do better on the later days. At this point with more posts I can look through things. I'm entertaining guests for the fourth , hence my absences

• Locked thread