Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Captain Foo posted:

Whatever we're not getting flips anyway ##vote pinmom

I don't really get this. Of the three people who died only didn't flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What? Why are you complaining about not getting flips when we are, and what does that have to do with Kash?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Shoot YT or Foo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean if YT were going to make up a fake claim, the fact that Fisk gave him a vague statement about sending him a message would be a good start

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'll be honest at this point most of my scum read on YT is based on stubborness

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why would anyone assume Keane was telling the truth?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

None of us know what good/bad play is like we're just here to party

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keane do you mean you're like the cop version of jailer's RB/doc?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keane's role is one I've used before but it's usually called enforcer not brutal cop. Brutal Cop's it's own thing but I think it's more likely somber mixing them up than Keane just tanking his fake claim

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Opop can you link to a role description somewhere, I am not seeing "Enforcer" on the Mafia Scum wiki

Probably isn't one. Shark created it in Mafia Mafia and I'm p sure I'm the only one who's used it since

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal, back me up

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't have an active role so I can't confirm if Keane blocked me or not N2, but he couldn't have known that so it's a pretty ballsy move if fake

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright well at least we know it's one of you. Guess I'll put in some...eee-ford? Is that how you say that?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Hal and Opop coming in all "I dunno maybe but maybe not!" probably makes them scumbuddies w/ Keane

Meaning my hopes lie in EXAKT and Kashuno -_________

Yes you're right. We just didn't vote you for kicks.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

drat though me Hal and Keane on a scum team would be good and chill

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote quid

Looked through histories but without flips from scum we have little to go on. I'm choosing to trust Keane here.

Also Quid replaced Asiina and while she stated her bowing had nothing to do with any in game stuff, she does have a tendency to drop as scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I was in a meeting.

Quid if I were trying to convince people to vote you would I not be doing some actual convincing?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's a response to these

Quidthulhu posted:

If Hal/Opop/Keane were town, they would be discussing this more since they're clearly around.

Quidthulhu posted:

Notice Hal and Opop are not trying to scum hunt and figure out who the other scum are, they are simply focused on discrediting my statements so that they can convince someone else I am scum. They have an easy target left for DULO and are ready to lock it in.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidthulhu posted:

Opop, why are you lurking instead of making cases? You're clearly here and intently reading along. It looks like you are waiting for the single mis-vote on me to swoop in & end the game with your remaining scum buddies.

Well I'm at work so I only have so much free time. Also I'm already voting for you so I'm not sure what I'd be swooping in to do?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I mean either you're scum or the scum just stopped playing a game they were sweeping sooooooo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If quid's town scum should really be ashamed of themselves

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright while I'm 3P and may as well ride out the scum perfect victory with ya'll. Keane?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm assuming the game is still active so I can play kingmaker, must only be two scumbos

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hello and good morning.

I'm a plain jane survivor so as long as I don't die today I win.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright well someone tell me who to vote so we can get this over with

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Voting Kash doesn't seem too exciting. I'd rather something fun happen.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok so it Hal and Keane? Because I'm honestly more interested in a scum win at this point and don't want to kill Kash for a boring town victory

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote kash

I was bluffing so hopefully you guys were too

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dang it i nearly went for dhaes instead. Oh well town was barely playing at that point, gg

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

I'm very charming.

Pretty much, I got lost in his eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Can I retroactively be moved to the scum team on this one?

• Locked thread