Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

bonjour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

confirming that i am vanilla town

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Vermont is the US state I've been in that I spent the least amount of time, fun fact. Something like 15s.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

eh

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I agree, Patrick Leahy is pretty great.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

too bad about the white supremacist though

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

who's your commanding officer, sir?

?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Who knows, he might be a PGO

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

it's not comparable though. What's the worst he sucks on, and is it comparable to being a rapist?

He ran on increasing funding to chronically underfunded indigenous communities (we have a lot of Flints re:water, indigenous kids gets like 1/10 of the per-pupil spending non-indigenous kids do, stuff like that), the Human Rights Tribunal then ruled that they have to increase funding because it's discrimination, but now he's saying that he won't hand over the money unless indigenous communities "show leadership" and is appealing the ruling to the supreme court. He's endangering the future (and killing) indigenous people in real time.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

But, you know, on the other hand, he wears Star Wars socks, so, you know.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah what Pmom said, he's progressive when it makes for a good photo op and that's about it.

Also he ran on Electoral reform and after he won under the current system he was "Actually nah people are fine with the way it is PEACE OUT"

He's moved on to gaslighting us on that, it owns.

JT this week

quote:

"Unfortunately, it became very clear that we had a preference to give people a ranked ballot, so they could actually reduce the aspect of strategic voting and put their second choice and third choice down on the ballot, and therefore have every MP be at least the choice of 50 per cent of their riding," the prime minister said on Tuesday.

"We thought that was the right, concrete way forward. Nobody else agreed."

"The NDP were anchored in proportional representation as being the only way forward, and I have been consistent and crystal clear from the beginning of my political career you can look at the speeches I made here in Ottawa at the convention in 2012 or debates I had onstage, particularly in Halifax during the Liberal leadership where I think proportional representation would be bad for our country," Trudeau said.

platform 2015

quote:

We are committed to ensuring that 2015 will be the last federal election conducted under the rst-past-the-post voting system.
We will convene an all-party Parliamentary committee to review a wide variety of reforms, such as ranked ballots, proportional representation, mandatory voting, and online voting.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm old enough to remember asiina signing up for this game

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

mafia edit: also this???

that's a good question

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I will protect Added Space with my life.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

what joke

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Captain Foo posted:

Added Space are u new to mafia

this is added space's third game. in his first game, he was town, unconfirmed masons with town infinitum.

Inf claimed SK for some reason, AS went along with the bullshit and scum claimed to see his reaction, and then Inf claimed in thread and got them both killed.

Focusing on AS being awkward and new at the game is not a productive thing to do on day 1.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

*especially given the inventor claim on the table, which should be fairly testable

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Added Space posted:

I'm ... sorry I didn't fit in by spewing a hundred lines of random nonsense one post at a time?

yeah this game is particularly shitposty don't worry about it

A thing you want to be mindful of is you really shouldn't be claiming your role early on. You did that both here and in the USMNT game when you really didn't need to, and generally it's not a good idea to give scum an idea of where and who the power roles are early in the game.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote dhaes

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Why daes, comrade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?LOZuxwVk7TU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dhaes is posting in a toxic way

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm back

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Quidthulhu posted:

A LIST FROM QUIDNOSE

Leaning Town
Pinterest Mom - haven't seen anything from Pmom I haven't liked and he's doing some analysis here and there, would like to see more

this is an absolutely baffling read given my post history

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

dhaes is entirely leaning on pressuring-the-newbie-for-making-bad-(but-bad-in-an-alignment-neutral-way)-calls for his content, and is being an rear end in a top hat about it. it stinks.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is an absolutely baffling read given my post history

especially given the fact that he outright asked me for reads and I ignored it? why have a town read on me in that situation

Quidthulhu posted:

Pmom, can you weigh in on who scum

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gif Probst posted:

##vote yorkshire tea wrestling is good. there is more than wwe. also you are scum. ty.

yeah cena needs to go. this choosing who to vote for with RNG bullshit is too extra.

##vote gif probst

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I have to say though it's weird you land on the person who dhaes is voting after these two posts that seem to indicate you have reads on Quid and dhaes himself.

it's a meta thing. Quid is a really easy dunk on day 1 because he always seems awkward, and i've been burned by thinking he was scummy and pursuing his dunk to the end of the earth on day 1 when he was just posting a lot and making little sense.

Dhaes I mostly find unpleasant, but at least he's participating.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

which is to say I'd rather give both of them more time because I trust we'll have content to analyse from both.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EXAKT Science posted:

Wtf why is the vote leader at -5 half an hour out from deadline

and why aren't you making it -3

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

No dunk is always a bad idea.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

rude, i was looking forward to chatting w my best mafia bud

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

???

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

gif Probst posted:

Aight i was wondering what you were doin.

what did this mean

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i think you might be able to rephrase

"the lurking and so-far otherwise useless gif probst and quidthulhu"

as

"quidthulhu and the lurking and so-far otherwise useless gif probst"

for greater clarity

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I breadcrumbed that I received a gift, and what it did, in my very first post of the day

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it was meant to be intelligible only to the person who gave the gift but I guess that didn't work~

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

But, like, generally? If someone got something good and speak up about it, it makes them a target for scum. Mine wasn't that great~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Yeah this is some squeaky clean play right here.

this is really opportunistic.

• Locked thread