Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Sounds like an interesting time, joining up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Dhaes posted:

then lets fix that

##vote bottleknight

Yeah, I'm down.

##vote bottleknight

Great role stuff. I'll try to respond not terribly when I've got more time, but this looks like some interesting times.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

BottleKnight posted:

Actually I'm really good at mafia foo and I found the scum so don't be condescending thanks

I didn't vote you because I'm scum. I voted for you because you announced to intended to be annoying and low effort, and that interferes with scum hunting. So you're either a distraction or a liability.

I'm happy to change my vote if you change your mind.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Oh right. Forgot where I was for a bit there.

##unvote

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

In more subtle news, JT also announced he would unilaterally pull out of intelligence sharing agreements. The reason he gave was uncertainty over how the information would be used.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Quidthulhu posted:

what is this, this is a very hard D1 jokephase ender, why???

Why would I be annoyed at someone announcing they attend to be annoying? Puzzler, that one. Then Kush and Asii have an annoying-off and I realize I'm just pissing in the ocean.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Yeah, I'm an inventor with a crate full of awesome powers. But of course I said something so I'm obv guilty. Just let me know when I'm at -1 so I can hammer myself.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

I'm ... sorry I didn't fit in by spewing a hundred lines of random nonsense one post at a time?

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

I'm still against D1 lynches based on the math.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Dhaes posted:

ok seriously come on now vote this dude

Right back at you.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

So, who likes their presents?

I have two more - a one shot poison and a once-a-night roleblock. I figure I should give these ones openly. Who wants them?

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Well here's something - neither of my gift receivers are speaking up. Interesting, I gave them both something that would be valuable to townies and near useless to scum. I was also told they weren't told what those things do. So either they think they know, or they don't care.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Yeah, very new. Hey, I had to claim to avoid a landslide vote so I could use my power. I don't know if my gift receivers are town either, so people knowing I gave something to somebody might help in the long run.

I still feel I should give out the poison publicly since who kills whom with it seems very relevant to town interests.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

EXAKT Science posted:

YT's confirmed mason claim seems a bit convenient with taste's Janitored flip

Reading wiki articles on Janitor, they do say that in many cases the janitor gets the flip information and should then claim the role that person had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Somberbrero posted:

Send me a pm if you'd like me to extend deadline to tomorrow.

Your mailbox is full.

• Locked thread