Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

and why aren't you making it -3

Oh, votefinder wasn't refreshing for me and I thought Quid/AYC were still voteleaders at 2

Rather not kill a lurker yet but better than killing nobody for sure

##vote gif probst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
That's -3 with twenty minutes who else is here?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

areyoucontagious posted:

Are we voting probst or no kill? I think I'd prefer no kill probst said he was coming back

vote or die

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

areyoucontagious posted:

Are we voting probst or no kill? I think I'd prefer no kill probst said he was coming back

also hot drat is this scummy

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
vote probst or YT will be right and this will have been a useless day

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
ten minutes COME ON

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
RIP mafia

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

No dunk is always a bad idea.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
well at the very least we know to murder AYC tomorrow

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Murder AYC and probably YT thx

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote probst

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Added Space posted:

So, who likes their presents?

I have two more - a one shot poison and a once-a-night roleblock. I figure I should give these ones openly. Who wants them?

Give them to me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

Janitors sukkkkk :(

scum slip?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

oh my god i still can't believe y'all apathy no-lynched D1 :psyduck: :sigh:

Same I'm so mad

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
idk maybe it is a janitor but the way it's written implies some sort of commute to me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Captain Foo posted:

that's not how commuters typically work at all m8

Maybe commuter isn't the right word, but I meant maybe he got disappeared somehow and will be coming back at some point

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
YT's confirmed mason claim seems a bit convenient with taste's Janitored flip

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

I want to kill literally everybody but Hal, AS, and Foo this game sucks.

u suck

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Quidthulhu posted:

I kinda want to vote Foo, just because the part two days he's been chastising literally everyone for any choice they're making but what has he contributed??

this is the scummiest thing you've posted all game, quid

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

gif Probst posted:

i dont visit anyone. i receive three dreams at night, one fake, one town visiting someone, one scum visiting someone. i only find out who is making visits and not who they target. its completely passive and i dont get to target players, but when i die, all of my dreams leak into the thread.

can you tell us what your dreams are?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
see the frustrating thing is that there was so much talk about how useless day 1 was and that became a self-fulfilling prophecy because we got so few votes and no flip so we have poo poo for information. That's what makes day 1 useful, for the record, is that people vote and that information combined with the flip. Especially now that Taste's flip is a secret, we've got to work with what we have

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Dhaes posted:

##vote exakt science

seeing a lot of talk of game theory and not much substance about players

was literally compiling a post of vote histories before my partner made me put my computer away gently caress off

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Jonathan Fisk posted:

respond to my pm, yorkie

huh you know this corroborates some degree of mason claim. without a flip it isn't confirmed and in fact I would doubt if it were to begin with but I think we can infer from this post that taste and YT at least had a masonry

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
uuuuuuuuugh I was going to make a big post with every vote from day 1 but my tabs got all screwed up but after a reread:

Retro Futurist didn't vote all of yesterday except to come in near deadline and drop a useless vote on Captain Foo. Today he put down this vote:

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote yt

Can we not mess it up today please

and then followed it up with this post

Retro Futurist posted:

Yeah I'd switch to probst. YT is going to be a target for investigations tonight so we can keep him for a bit

also most of his posting has been very mafia dad and echoing game advice that other players have given. He hasn't cased or added any original thought to the game. This ties in with another of my scumreads, YT. Yesterday their only vote was a jokevote on Hal:

Yorkshire Tea posted:

##vote Hal Incandenza

Getting in before he policy votes me!

a vote that was rescinded once jokephase ended and Hal called them on it:

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh poo poo am I still doing that?

##unvote

Has yet to case or vote anyone beyond that, and is posting a lot about a set of claims that we cannot remotely prove. This interaction also reads to me like scum/scum:

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote yt

Can we not mess it up today please

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Look the only thing I can say is that I wouldn't take a risk like that as scum to generate information and I wouldn't name gif unless I'd actually tracked the guy.

Like honestly as town the worst case scenario for me is dying and confirming two flips for you as well as a night action, which is a really, really, good worst case.

This is a garbage vote though.

For a third scumread, AYC's behavior yesterday smells bad to me. This is their first vote:

areyoucontagious posted:

##vote Yorkshire only because I feel left out on all this voting and who am I to not follow policy

It reads to me like a forced joke, and being in joke phase and an earlier vote in the game, is a prime time for scum to vote a scumbuddy. They then switch to Kash:

areyoucontagious posted:

Kash is the scummiest player imo. All his posts have been stupid bullshit and his case and vote on quid is bad.

##vote kash

that's not a real case, even for day 1. Then, end of day, near deadline, we get this:

areyoucontagious posted:

it does nothing to advance the gamestate, and is asking permission to kill someone, which is the sort of reluctance I associate with a scum who wants to diffuse responsibility. Also they have yet to post this gameday.

YT is already close to under a hammer so for now ##vote Opop but I'm more than willing to switch to either of the other two

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Dhaes posted:

so where it at

:allears:

:boom:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
okay I'm going to bed. I should be around sporadically tomorrow, but the people in the thread who aren't playing mafia need to step up and start posting. Probst has ten loving posts and multiple players haven't posted today

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
:justpost: you fuckin dweebs

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Do we have the votes to swing over to Opop?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Who is even here I signed up to play a mafia game not scream into the void

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
YT what is your read on Opop?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

Why opop specifically

Opop is my top scum read and YT is also a scum read of mine, and I haven't seen the two of them interact. Also they've both pushed empty or empty-feeling cases on Foo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The level of lurking makes me think that scum is happy to coast and get by on town's apathy, so I'd murder a lurker today too

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm voting for him how is that not interacting?

Your vote is lazy and mafia dad-ish

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Pinterest Mom posted:

you want to move the vote from a scum read to a scum read

Yep, because I think Opop is scummier, and YT is at least posting so if they are scum it should be easier to catch them in a lie once we actually get a flip

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm voting for him how is that not interacting?

Also he hasn't interacted with you and I was talking to him. Awful defensive, imo

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'll kill anyone I just want a loving flip because we are playing fully blind right now

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
My good friend cckeane should post because even if I had a scum read on the player he replaced I am still glad that he is in this game of mafia with me

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Assuming that we don't manage to stop a kill we have two more misses and then lose on the third one

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

I enjoy your moxie EXAKT

I enjoy Moxie too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Dhaes posted:

ok you know what that is good im going back to teabag

##vote yorkshire tea

he is at -3 9 hours until deadline for the love of god lets at least kill this one and not no lynch again

What about Opop?

• Locked thread