Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

Flavor case but I don't buy this bc taste breadcrumbs a masonry by telling YT to check their PMs, so I think the masonry was created rather than inherent

Not sure why... someone created a masonry in the middle of D1?

Just seems like YT had not made contact yet and maybe there was no mason doc/activity in the doc

I'm not sure I believe YT but I am not buying this bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

i legit didn't remember that taste post, but yeah, if taste breadcrumbed the masonry killingg yt is dumb

Yeah but just because there was a masonry doesn't mean it was confirmed.

I mean it's a little odd that it just so happens the confirmed mason was killed AND janitored.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Count me in the group that can't understand why town hero EXAKT was not killed in the night

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also I want a subscription to THE LOWDOWN

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

lmfao pmom has voted all of twice the entire game and that definitely feels like a scum move to me

Twice in two game days doesn't really seem that strange?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

foo fuckin foo

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

This game is kinda slow :/

I can shoot someone if you want...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

yorkshire's the vig target

Hmmm... Cena's flip confirms more of Yorkshires claim (well not confirms but gives more credence to) so I dunno. I mean it could still be a town-scum team that had to work together I suppose but I definitely have more doubts about that now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

yorkshire's the vig target

Also you seemed to be defending York yesterday, or at least telling me I was wrong for thinking the way events went down was unlikely if they were both town (york and fisk)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

This game is kinda slow :/

Yeah well maybe you should stick around and post

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm gonna shoot myself maybe

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I don't mind being shot. I just didn't want it to go off before I could say something.

well who would you shoot? yourself?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Did Fisk do anything to confirm YT?

Not that anyone can see.

He did tell YT to read his PMs at one point which implies masons at least

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't think YT is a good choice at this point.

Kashuno will probably never really participate again since JoJo is so time consuming for him, let me look him over and see if he actually seems scummy though. He's a tough read.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

You could shoot Foo too, I think he's been pretty not helpful still!

Also I still don't like Keane's claim.

You mean Keane's "oh yeah my result on probst made me think he was scum" ?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Why is it bad? I was asked who to vig and gave a target with reasoning.

Honest to god this is what's so frustrating about playing mafia. I've no idea what good or bad play even begins to look like.

I think you've improved a lot since you were Spreadsheet Tea.

Don't listen to Quid, 6 years and he's still not sure what good play is :wotwot:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

I'm very handsome.

This folio of tasteful nudes says otherwise

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

None of us know what good/bad play is like we're just here to party

Everything I learned I learned from you, senpai!

Like... do NOT go into the temple during the special event in Assassin's Creed Mafia.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I kinda want shoot dhaes for using capital letters

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

Reading comprehension you dildo 🐸

Oh I knew that but I still am very upset.

##kill PinMom

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ah heck

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

What was your reasoning boss?

The heart wants what the heart wants

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

LMAO what it Keane is a scum rolecop and was banking on having to roll with that if forced to claim and now Pmom flipped "TOWN Rolecop" and he's hosed. XD

I mean Party Host is very much a town role so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Also, really, this is Keane. You can't take anything seriously.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Probst also totally lied about his role in the thread and claimed that weird info role for some reason, Keane could be a roleblocker (town?) and figured probst was lying since he didn't claim to have been blocked.

Or a million other things, there are always more roles out there, if you want to call keane scum do so for posting, not because you don't buy his claim yet

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

I know Keane's role

It's super buds 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

:420:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

OK SO WHAT IS IN THAT PICTURE IN PMOM FLIP IS THAT TAKING SINK WORMS CAUSE THAT'S RAD AS ALL HELL

I might even say neat-o 🌯 (that's a burrito)

Hard to say, but it's not out of the question

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quid, besides Keane (and I am not saying you can't be suspicious of Keane) who else do you think is scum? If you are town don't get totally hung up on this and not be able to see anything else.

RF is back to being super quiet and not very helpful so I have a bad feeling about him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

My opinions really haven't changed.

I still think Foo is being present but unhelpful and not actually casing anyone.
Keane I could go either way on. It'll depend on the role he eventually reveals.
YT I've cooled on.

I can't recall anything about Foo's normal playstyle. Is he ever helpful?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Also this is a weird rear end post from Hal. Hal and I have major play history going back for hella days and this feels like a post designed to play on that. I'm not even tunneling that hard on Keane, just bringing the point up a lot. When I tunnel on someone, I DEEPLY tunnel and do so major case work. It's kind of a strange toss out from Hal because he should know this isn't me tunneling.

I was more or less to heading it off at the pass since I could see where it was going.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

YT, my exakt case right now is:

-seemed to know that your masonry had been recreated
-potential Rolecop breadcrumb from PMom

It's not great, and relies on you being scum, which I am not currently feeling.

##vote Foo

I also think that EXAKT crying out how he was so townie that he was gonna get NK'd and then basically peacing out today isn't a good look.

He did back down off the Kash early hammer but that also is a little suspicious and makes me think he could be Kashuno's scumbro.

I basically forgot about those two even being in the game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I guess I would vote foo, he's being difficult and his Quid case was pretty unimpressive.

I wish I had shot EXAKT in retrospect

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I wish many people in this game would get shot by a vig!

Sorry I only had the one shot

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote Captain Foo

Let's not do that!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dhaes posted:

Ugghhh why him i wanna string up quid

Meh, it's just not that compelling right now

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CCKeane posted:

Well, the possibilities are I'm insane, there was a busdriver, there's a framer, or gif was Miller and never bothered to.mention it.

I don't think we're going to get a good execution on night actions.

I feel like a miller would have been mentioned in the flip

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I actually do kind of recall that

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

I don't believe the claim. We've had no roleblocking up to this point, and an unclaimed power being roleblocked last night is too convenient.

##vote Keane

The exact power was unclaimed but he already claimed to have a power so this is a little bit of a stretch

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidthulhu posted:

Furthermore:

Wouldn't make sense to have a town roleblocker with a town inventor able to hand out a permanent item for it.

Did those ever get given out, I can't remember?

I have to leave for a flight but I will be back later this evening hopefully

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm at the airport for a bit waiting for my flight, I wish Keane and Quid were both scum, they would be badasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Reverse Death Miller, I say

• Locked thread