Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Am I nuts or did the styling on this show really age Alison Brie? I'm feeling like it was a choice but maybe she's just aging and I wasn't aware since I haven't seen her for a while? Either way I don't think the 80's look was the kindest to her.

The show was pretty great. Marc Maron is incredible and Kia Stevens seems so loving fun to hang out with between her amazing work on this show and the shoots I've seen clips of.

Another wrestler cameo: Machu Picchu's other brother is the man most commonly known as Brodus Clay in WWE, now Tyrus on TNA.

I'm not as bullish on the show as some here but it's definitely good and well worth the watch. The good parts DEFINITELY carry the less good.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Jun 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pablo Bluth posted:

Her avclub interview when she discusses the 'sexlessness' of Ruth helps explain it.

The series really grows across the run, and it was the KKK fight that sealed it for me.

Ahhh yeah, that makes sense. Interesting.

• Locked thread