Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I know it's 1800 and you've been done with everything I told you to do since 1300 and have been sitting around waiting, doing quals, or cleaning but.. Chief just let me know we need to get x and y and z done before we can go home.

*2000*
Ok guys I know you've been done with x and y and z since 1830 but now the Weps said we need to get v and w and u done now.

*2100*
Ok guys good job on that work now we need to clean and then I'll be around to inspect it all.

*2130*
Hey good job cleaning guys be back here tomorrow on Saturday at 0800 we need to do some work on the TB-29.

Nearly every loving week day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread